PDA

View Full Version : Spring Opener! April 19th Elms Mnsion Tour and Lunch

Martin2000GTS
04-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Hey Guys,

Everyone should have got the email on the Spring Opener. We are headed to the Elms mansion in Newport RI on Sunday the 19th. According to the Evite we already have 6 cars signed up in 24 hours! Nice! Lets shoot for 20! If you didn't get the email or the evite please let me know so I can email you the info!

Martin-

BobZap
04-19-2015, 06:13 PM
Well what can I say! you guys are great! your women are beautiful! the cars are awesome! and I am in love with my 2002 RT10! I have never felt more genuinely welcome as I did today! Thanks Martin and everyone else for a terrific day! Justin also says thanks!:United_States:

Rosie
04-19-2015, 07:39 PM
Well what can I say! you guys are great! your women are beautiful! the cars are awesome! and I am in love with my 2002 RT10! I have never felt more genuinely welcome as I did today! Thanks Martin and everyone else for a terrific day! Justin also says thanks!:United_States:

Bob, glad you came out to our Spring opener today and really glad you and Justin enjoyed yourselves! This is a great group of people that will quickly become some of your best friends! It was nice meeting you and hope to see you at the next event!
Kerrie and Rusty

Rosie
04-19-2015, 07:55 PM
For those who couldn't make it we had a great turn out. I think 13 vipers in all and 27 viper peeps. Tim did a fabulous job arranging the Elms tour and lunch at the Atlantic Beach Club. Delicious! The weather was just right; the drive was perfect and it was fun to reconnect with everyone after the long winter! Martin, our new president, did an outstanding job keeping us all informed on up coming club events and made everyone feel welcomed. I'm sure he'll have plenty of pictures to share. Nice job NEPREZ! (Should be his new vanity plate. :)) We've added a few new fun things this year...viper trivia for prizes and some other surprises...but you'll have to come to the next event to find out!
See you all there!
Team Myers

Martin2000GTS
04-19-2015, 08:35 PM
This day couldn't have been more perfect. The weather was awesome, and everything went smooth thanks to Rusty, Kerrie, and Tim. Bob it was great to meet you. If you think this event was good you have no idea what you are in store for this year. Also start putting money away and take the days off from work for "NVE2" in New Orleans in 2016. Ill convince you by then to come!! haha. A year from now you will be driving that viper through a rain storm no problem!

You only met 14 members today, we have another 31 more in the club! A bunch of good people, my best friends! Thanks to everyone that came!! Special shout out to Bob and Maria coming from almost 5 hours away to make the event, also Chuck and Kathy thanks for coming out as well.

I will shoot an email out ASAP with a recap to all the members with pics attached of the day. Just waiting for a few to email all the pics they have.

I hope everyone can make it to dyno day this Sunday! Make sure to sign up on the evite. Seeya at the next event!

Martin-

Martin2000GTS
04-19-2015, 08:53 PM
I also forgot to mention Chris P with this sick ACR! Thanks for coming out. Seeya Sunday at Dyno Day. Hope you make it out to more event this year as well.

Martin2000GTS
04-19-2015, 09:20 PM

Wot!
04-20-2015, 08:39 AM
Pics, where are the pics?

I was depressed all a day yesterday. Had to work and could not go. So cheer me up with some pictures!

Stealth78
04-20-2015, 09:33 AM
^^^^ Same here. Worked all day while dreaming about this trip....

smhog
04-20-2015, 09:07 PM
What a way to start the season. It was great to see everyone and the cars all looked amazing.

You guys missed out on a great day.

I forgot how much attention these cars attract.

For everyone that was able to attend, if there is something you think we can improve upon or do differently PM me, Martin, or Rosie(Team Myers). We want to make these events fun and enjoyable. We appreciate any and all input.

BobZap
04-20-2015, 11:39 PM
:bth_smiley_formula1:t89039::t89039::t89039::bth_s miley_formula1:bth_smiley_formula1:bth_smiley_form ula1:bth_smiley_formula1:bth_smiley_formula1I don't have pictures but it is burned into my mind. it was like Indianapolis watching all those Vipers pull out of the Chelmsford Rest Area. Most Vipers I saw in one place. OVER TEN! WOO HOO!!!:bth_smiley_formula1:bth_smiley_formula1

Bob99rt/10
04-21-2015, 09:13 PM
Maria and I just got home, ha ha . We had a great time !!! Good to see everyone. Going to try and make Dyno day. Also Working on the gas strut trunk prop for you rt/10 lovers !!!!!

Martin2000GTS
04-21-2015, 10:28 PM
Pics, where are the pics?

I was depressed all a day yesterday. Had to work and could not go. So cheer me up with some pictures!

Sorry for the delay, Ill be going email crazy tomorrow morning with a recap from Sunday with pics as well as pumping up dyno day! Weater looks good by the way.

Had to go to Alabama the yesterday and just got back home. Sunday was awesome!

Martin2000GTS
04-21-2015, 10:29 PM
^^^^ Same here. Worked all day while dreaming about this trip....

You're coming out asap no excuses! Baseline that car Sunday!

Martin2000GTS
04-21-2015, 10:30 PM
What a way to start the season. It was great to see everyone and the cars all looked amazing.

You guys missed out on a great day.

I forgot how much attention these cars attract.

For everyone that was able to attend, if there is something you think we can improve upon or do differently PM me, Martin, or Rosie(Team Myers). We want to make these events fun and enjoyable. We appreciate any and all input.

x2 thanks Tim!! You are an awesome asset to the club!!!!!!!

Martin2000GTS
04-21-2015, 10:31 PM
:bth_smiley_formula1:t89039::t89039::t89039::bth_s miley_formula1:bth_smiley_formula1:bth_smiley_form ula1:bth_smiley_formula1:bth_smiley_formula1I don't have pictures but it is burned into my mind. it was like Indianapolis watching all those Vipers pull out of the Chelmsford Rest Area. Most Vipers I saw in one place. OVER TEN! WOO HOO!!!:bth_smiley_formula1:bth_smiley_formula1

Bob I love the enthusiasm, but if you think 14 vipers was impressive wait till the weather get better we will have 25-30 or my goal of 40 some day!

Martin2000GTS
04-21-2015, 10:33 PM
Maria and I just got home, ha ha . We had a great time !!! Good to see everyone. Going to try and make Dyno day. Also Working on the gas strut trunk prop for you rt/10 lovers !!!!!

LOL you do live pretty far!! Thanks for coming that's some dedication to come out with us. Putting out the plywood over the mud and then driving the distance. Thanks for supporting my first event. It is much appreciated. It was good seeing you and Maria. I hope you get some days off this summer so you can come to more events. Otherwise we wil have to come to the camp with all the vipers like we had to do at Mark Heitz's Restaurant last year lol

Stealth78
04-22-2015, 07:33 AM
You're coming out asap no excuses! Baseline that car Sunday!

I will be there unless it rains! One news station has been saying clear, other has been saying chance of showers.

ACRSNK
04-22-2015, 07:08 PM
I also forgot to mention Chris P with this sick ACR! Thanks for coming out. Seeya Sunday at Dyno Day. Hope you make it out to more event this year as well.

This was such a great day. We had a great time. This is really a great group of people. When I started to complain that I was hungry, one of the other members actually pulled out some peanuts for me! Now that's good people right there!

I am going to make as many events as I possibly can this year. Wanted to go to that Tail of the Dragon and you were promoting is so hard at lunch that my wife was asking me why I wasn't going....Guess she forgot about that pesky little thing called work that always gets in the way.

See you on Sunday. Hope I am not embarrassed by what my car puts down. Lol.

Martin, you have one mean snake. You have inspired me to do some work to my car.

smhog
04-22-2015, 10:04 PM
This was such a great day. We had a great time. This is really a great group of people. When I started to complain that I was hungry, one of the other members actually pulled out some peanuts for me! Now that's good people right there!

I am going to make as many events as I possibly can this year. Wanted to go to that Tail of the Dragon and you were promoting is so hard at lunch that my wife was asking me why I wasn't going....Guess she forgot about that pesky little thing called work that always gets in the way.

See you on Sunday. Hope I am not embarrassed by what my car puts down. Lol.

Martin, you have one mean snake. You have inspired me to do some work to my car.

WTF? :) we should get name tags with our screen names on them. I would have bent your ear talking about the 92. When are we going to see you driving it?

ACRSNK
04-23-2015, 10:40 AM
WTF? :) we should get name tags with our screen names on them. I would have bent your ear talking about the 92. When are we going to see you driving it?

That actually wouldn't be a bad idea. I just got he 92, so I want to change all the fluids and do some maintenance before I take it out. I hope to have it ready for the Herb Chambers C+C event. :car-smiley-003:

P.S. You're lucky that I had to leave early. I was planning on taking your new wheels! Lol.

smhog
04-23-2015, 07:13 PM
That actually wouldn't be a bad idea. I just got he 92, so I want to change all the fluids and do some maintenance before I take it out. I hope to have it ready for the Herb Chambers C+C event. :car-smiley-003:

P.S. You're lucky that I had to leave early. I was planning on taking your new wheels! Lol.

You should talk with the Viper Tech at Chambers and see about him doing a little Viper maintenance demo that day. I think that would make the day complete.

:) I can imagine walking out after you did and thinking to myself I'm pretty certain I put new wheels on my car. Lol

Martin2000GTS
04-24-2015, 12:15 PM
You should talk with the Viper Tech at Chambers and see about him doing a little Viper maintenance demo that day. I think that would make the day complete.

:) I can imagine walking out after you did and thinking to myself I'm pretty certain I put new wheels on my car. Lol

That is kinda a cool idea.... but I cant expect them to do it for free, plus Im sure they will have liability issues with customers in the work area....Ill def bring it up to them when we get there maybe we can do a tech day there next year.

smhog
04-24-2015, 07:10 PM
That is kinda a cool idea.... but I cant expect them to do it for free, plus Im sure they will have liability issues with customers in the work area....Ill def bring it up to them when we get there maybe we can do a tech day there next year.

Hey, we can hope :)