PDA

View Full Version : Just installed Valentine1 w/ Savvy and Blendmount

Smoky
11-25-2013, 06:58 PM
Hi folks

Just wanted to drop a note that today I installed my V1 using a Savvy OBD interface and Blendmount mirror mount. And it all went on perfectly! The Savvy works great in the Viper so if you've been on the fence for one of these I can say it DOES work! The Savvy didn't like my Gallardo OBD interface for some reason but it works great with the Dodge interface. The Savvy does stick out a little bit (about 2 in past the kneeboard of the lower dash) but so far I'm not noticing and interference while using the clutch or entering/exiting the vehicle. If you have big feet then just be mindful of it and you'll be fine.

Blendmount works great as well on the OEM mirror stem when you use the included foam reduction ring. I might had some doublesided tape or some foam between the V1 and the V1's windshield mount since it is designed with some play added that isn't as noticeable using the standard windshield install. The Blendmount makes the setup much more solid so little gaps and play become more noticeable. But no rattles so far even without adding foam. It'll just make it that much more solid.

Cheers

LifeIsGood
11-25-2013, 07:31 PM
Pictures?