PDA

View Full Version : Ammo car care products

gpearl
04-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Anyone here have experience with them?

kch_86
04-02-2015, 08:16 PM
Also interested in this. From watching his videos, he seems to know what he's doing (at least from my uneducated perception). But it makes me nervous when he says he designed the wax and quick detailer with his own special ingredients.

TrackAire
04-02-2015, 08:56 PM
He definitely has very well produced videos.

What I can't find is the compounding and polishing products (chemicals) he uses. He did a great video regarding removing swirl marks and then polishing the paint using both the Rupes and Flex electric rotary units. But he does not sell or offer those compounding or polishing products as far as I can tell.

Looks like he has put a lot of thought into the products, but I did not click on the pricing to see how much his stuff is. Need to use up the lifetime supply of crap I already have.

timberwolf
04-02-2015, 09:01 PM
I know Larry... He's legit and works on some serious hardware so i would have no issues using his stuff. The guy is a maniac for details like many of us. Larry is a serious car guy to boot! Oh and his AMMO stickers would look fierce on a Viper.. ;)

V1P3R
04-03-2015, 09:22 AM
I have used a couple of their products. No complaints, good stuff.

City
04-03-2015, 09:36 AM
I know he travels to clients, but does he have a"garage/shop" in the NYC area?

timberwolf
04-03-2015, 09:04 PM
He used to have the ny motor club in Harrison the he had the detail van. Not sure about now but id assume he does or uses his moms garage..lol i kid

gcrain
08-20-2016, 08:53 AM
Anyone here have experience with them?

I think they are good products but substantially overpriced. If you are looking for some good products you can't go wrong with Meguiars, Menzerna or Scholl's. There are plenty of other good companies, just throwing these out off the top of my head as being very well engineered and and a good value.