PDA

View Full Version : Mopar Nats 6-9 Aug.

99RT10
04-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Have any plans been made for the Nats? I have missed this event for the last 3 years, but plan to make it this year. Does it usually get going on Wed. or Thursday? This is one of my favorite events, great people, good racing! :drive:

Sam Goldfarb
04-01-2015, 03:28 PM
Have any plans been made for the Nats? I have missed this event for the last 3 years, but plan to make it this year. Does it usually get going on Wed. or Thursday? This is one of my favorite events, great people, good racing! :drive:

For the record it's now called "The Nats" and the dates are August 7-9. Info at www.moparnats.org

We setup on Thursday and the event actually is open Friday-Sunday. We (Ohio VOA) haven't started the planning but have done the event for 15+ years and pretty much have it down to a system! We are aggressively trying to promote the racing this year. Some of the proceeds from our Holiday Party Auction later this month will be used to increase the purse size. Still time to attend the party and many of the items will be available as a live online auction.

CERVEZA
04-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Time trials will be on Friday... This year we are doing an open bracket race.... E.T. And dial in are most important.. Each round will be an open draw to who you race next round!!!!! There will be a CASH prize for the winner!!! It's going to be a good time for all!!! Most of all, we need participation! Please come out and support this event!!!! Anyone has a chance to win.....

Stretch
04-02-2015, 11:25 AM
We are still doing the Thursday night pre-Nats dinner for anyone in town early. Should be about 7pm or so, I'll post the details as it gets closer.

99RT10
04-02-2015, 11:33 AM
We are still doing the Thursday night pre-Nats dinner for anyone in town early. Should be about 7pm or so, I'll post the details as it gets closer.

I'm in............... :D

brickauto
04-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Stretch, count me in! :)

Stretch
04-03-2015, 04:49 PM
I'm in............... :D

Excellent!!!!

Stretch, count me in! :)

Excellent!!!!