PDA

View Full Version : Jeep drives itself off of tow truck

Vprbite
03-31-2015, 02:20 PM
Suck on that, tow truck driver!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/31/jeep-drives-off-tow-truck-video_n_6976486.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

99RT10
03-31-2015, 02:32 PM
Do you mean Jeep instead of "keep"? :D

Yeah, those tow truck drivers are a bunch of scumbags. Surprised nobody has shot their ass yet.

Fixed it.

Vprbite
03-31-2015, 08:38 PM
Where I used to live before I bought myself a decent size chunk of dirt and a house that the big bad wolf couldn't blow down, I had the most evil HOA ever. Well, they changed the rules and made parking on the street illegal. They held a meeting but sent out the notice the same day if the meeting, pretty clever of the crotchety old dirtbags on the board to do so no one could go to the meeting and vote. Anyway...tow truck drivers were driving around towing cars on Easter Sunday, and Christmas Eve. I was going to park in front of one of the houses and run aircraft cable around the axle and the pillar in front of the doorway because the ya they used to tow was like the way they repo. They put those scissor lift under the tires, lift it up and take off and secure it down the street. So you don't ven hear them taking off with your car. Brutal. And on Easter Sunday. Have they no decency?