PDA

View Full Version : Tucson may not be my home :'(

Vombomb
03-31-2015, 11:42 AM
So looking at property and houses in AZ I'm running into a problem, the places I looked at that had everything I needed ended up selling, boooo. This means I'm having to look more north towards *gasp* Phoenix or even more northerly than that. Looking for at least 10 acres of usable land *for horses* at least a 3 car garage with a paved driveway to a paved road *there's the biggest issue* and decent internet access lol. My budget is around 500k, I can go higher, just trying to free up more money for my future vipers :p

Jeff unless you can find this near Tucson... I'm afraid we won't get to talk smack to the Phoenix guys if I end up moving closer towards them. Don't worry though, I'll always be a Tucson guy deep down! Lol.

To the Phoenix guys, not putting you down, just really looked forward to creepin on the college chicks with Jeff in the summer :p

Vprbite
03-31-2015, 02:07 PM
Well, that will be a lot harder to come by in Phoenix. You will have to go A Lot further out.

You had mentioned the foothills of mount Lemmon. Does it have to be there? You can almost certainly find what you are looking for on the west side of Tucson. Either picture rocks or maybe not quite that far out, kinda near Anklam rd and Silberbell. Just west of there, another option is out near reddington pass. You would have lots of space there. I know of some people with ranches out there.

The other option is southeast. Rita ranch. Houghton. That area.

Vombomb
03-31-2015, 03:01 PM
I'm looking pretty much everywhere, just wanted to get the word out. My realtor is looking but as many eyes and ears I have looking, the better.

LeadfootRT10
03-31-2015, 11:03 PM
I know there are "horse communities" in the city/suburbs of phoenix, but i'm pretty sure the properties are not anywhere near 10 arces. That much land will put you pretty far out of the city in which case you're going to probably run into cell signal issues and a general lack of paved roads. But i'm far from an expert and phoenix is a much bigger market which will improve your chances.....

And think real hard about the statement of looking forward to scamming on college chicks during the SUMMER???? :slap:

Vprbite
04-01-2015, 07:56 PM
And think real hard about the statement of looking forward to scamming on college chicks during the SUMMER???? :slap:

The real dumb ones have to stick around to take summer classes to bump their GPA. Those are the good ones ; )

GABOON
04-01-2015, 08:32 PM
Vombomb, i live up north-- close to Prescott. there are many areas up here that meet your requirements. it would be worth your time to check out Prescott area! 4 seasons, yet very mild year round. also, Prescott is a great town to call home, lots of horse properties-- check it out.

Vombomb
04-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Ok I'll check out Prescott, and Jeff's right, the dumb ones are the ones you go for!

GABOON
04-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Vombomb; for good source on properties meeting your needs: Darlene Irvin--- cell (928) 642-0655, office (928) 443-8800; darlene@darleneirvin.com or www. PrescottHomeSearch.com know her old man for years-- good people!! let me know if i can help in anyway.