PDA

View Full Version : May Oregon Run?

Vombomb
03-31-2015, 11:37 AM
Hey guys, not sure what's goin on in May but I want to see if anyone wants to do a run somewhere down the coast in Oregon. Rich mentioned some good roads down there that are begging to be thrashed. I would like to do a 2 day thing, maybe get a groupon hotel thing goin on. Would like to hear from anyone who's interested on dates that work for you, I'm pretty much free any day in May.

If this conflicts with any known WA VOA events, let me know, so far it's been pretty quiet, which is why I'm out in front trying to get some stuff going! I'll put out an email later when I get home.

SEASnake
03-31-2015, 03:19 PM
The Oregon club has the Papa's Toys car show http://www.papastoyscarcollection.com/index.html on their schedule. Huge show west of Portland on May 9th.

The Corvette club is hosting autocross on the 16th(school) & 17th.

We need to get some dates firmed up for cruises, I think we may be doing the Chuckanut Drive cruise in May this year.

If you get a route/itinerary together, I'll get it on our schedule and spread the word.

Double0fox
03-31-2015, 10:47 PM
I like drives better than shows, but May, and June are really packed in my book. Tony; when did you say you were moving to AZ?

Snake Charmer
04-01-2015, 02:55 PM
I could be down for an Oregon coast cruise in May. If you get far enough south to hit Mary's Peak, a run up that thing in a viper would be very cool. I ran it in my jeep in the snow over Christmas and kept thinking I had to bring the viper back down there in the summer.

Vombomb
04-01-2015, 03:11 PM
I'm taking suggestions on the route, and also if you know what specific days you can get off Chris, that'd help! I move to AZ in Sept.

Double0fox
04-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Tony; May, and June would really be a tuff one. I have 2 weddings in May, and 1 in June to go to(don't really want to go). My wife's Birthday is also in June. July, and August would be the months I would be the most open. So if I can not make this event. I will see what we can come up with then to give you a proper send off before AZ.

Vombomb
04-01-2015, 09:46 PM
Sounds like a plan!

Alex Mills
04-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Whatever you guys plan, I'm in! :)

Vombomb
04-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Sweet! Still working the schedule and route, will keep everyone posted.