PDA

View Full Version : Any viper owners in New England on this forum that are not members of the NE VOA?

Martin2000GTS
03-30-2015, 08:26 PM
Just looking for more members out there to join the New England Viper Owners Association. We have a great list of events this year which I will post up soon. If anyone is on the fence about joining shoot me a message or post up with questions. For the small membership fee you will get so much more in return with all the events that we have. Meet a great group of people as well. If you guys are on the fence feel free to be my guest to an event and just check it out and meet some cool people. Let me know ! Shoot me a PM or post up!
Martin-

Rosie
05-21-2015, 04:38 AM
Martin,when I was at Granit State Dyno the other day Alex told me that they had just finished the W/B striped 550 Vennom Viper,he also informed me that he gave the woman one of your club cards.Hopefully she will contact you.Rusty.

Martin2000GTS
05-23-2015, 10:14 AM
Thanks Rusty! I hope she joins!
Martin-

viperjimmy
05-30-2015, 04:04 PM
Hi. I would like to be on your email list if I'm not already. I'm with the NY/CT club, but sometimes I can make it to some of your events. Thanks!

Martin2000GTS
06-02-2015, 09:42 PM
Hi. I would like to be on your email list if I'm not already. I'm with the NY/CT club, but sometimes I can make it to some of your events. Thanks!

viper Jimmy,

shoot me your email and ill put you on the list. Just remind me every year to add you as Ill forget cause I will be basing it off the New England roster. Not sure if Ed told you but we have a big event on June 14th. Hope you can make it! PM me your email and for details on June 14

Martin-