PDA

View Full Version : The host's rider from Top Gear

Vprbite
03-30-2015, 02:59 PM
Mariah Carey called, she told them to tone it down a smidge on the demands. Ok, maybe she didn't. But they seemed pretty high maintenance

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/jeremy-clarksons-backstage-top-gear-live-demands-included-20-bottles-of-wine-and-champagne-steak-knives-and-scrabble-10143657.html

Vombomb
03-30-2015, 11:17 PM
Don't care, loved the show. Those three had great chemistry and made the show. The show could be about turnips and I'd still watch it as long as those 3 presented it. The fact its about cars just makes it that much better. I'm not defending Jeremy's actions, hitting someone is over the top. I'm sad that my favorite show is basically doomed. James May has already said he won't work without Clarkson. And no one will watch Hammond without the other two.

viper_eddie
03-31-2015, 09:58 AM
I also love the show, it's my favorite show ever and I've been watching it since the early 2000s. It's kind of funny to look back at those old episodes and realize how long ago they were.

I greatly enjoy the 3 of them, however, that doesn't mean that I can't admit that Clarkson is a HUGE prick and a-hole. I guess it's that familiar case of never meet your hero, like they talked about on the show lol. I'm glad he got fired, and rightly so, but the viewers are going to be the ones "suffering" until a new show comes along.

City
03-31-2015, 01:37 PM
I greatly enjoy the 3 of them, however, that doesn't mean that I can't admit that Clarkson is a HUGE prick and a-hole. I guess it's that familiar case of never meet your hero, like they talked about on the show lol. I'm glad he got fired, and rightly so, but the viewers are going to be the ones "suffering" until a new show comes along.

That sums it up. Too bad. Success doesn't necessitate prickdom.

Vombomb
03-31-2015, 01:50 PM
JC has always been a dick, it's nothing success really influenced, everyone usually assumes it's just his "Top Gear Character". We all saw this coming, I guess I'm glad the show lasted as long as it did. Guess I'll go buy all the seasons on bluray!

The_Greg
03-31-2015, 01:54 PM
I'd have a bunch of booze and food on my rider too. :)

Hendricks & Fever Tree.