PDA

View Full Version : Tail of the Dragon - Early Registration Discount 2 Days Left

Joel
03-29-2015, 07:00 PM
We are almost at 110 cars. There are 2 days left to take advantage of the early registration discount. Remember the goody bag includes a t-shirt and commemorative coin plus other goodies AND dinner Friday night. Don't delay. Register now and save a few bucks you can use later for gasoline!:car-smiley-003:

Brian GTS
03-29-2015, 07:56 PM
Registration link for your convenience. :)

http://carolinasvoa.com/tod_registration.htm

Stretch
03-29-2015, 08:09 PM
http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o397/JEM2201/Tail%20of%20the%20Dragon%202011/IMG_3201.jpg (http://s341.photobucket.com/user/JEM2201/media/Tail%20of%20the%20Dragon%202011/IMG_3201.jpg.html)

Cannot believe you have that many cars registered! That is crazy!

99RT10
03-29-2015, 08:11 PM
I see my car............. :D

Not sure if I will bring Red Roe this year...........................:drive:

Stretch
03-29-2015, 08:16 PM
I see my car............. :D

Not sure if I will bring Red Roe this year...........................:drive:

You say that every year. Since that's the only car I've ever seen, I have to conclude that you really only have 1 :D

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand... if you don't bring that car, how will I let people know to NOT follow you????????

01sapphirebob
03-29-2015, 08:20 PM
Just hoping for nice weather so there can be plenty of top off driving while there. :)

99RT10
03-29-2015, 08:22 PM
You say that every year. Since that's the only car I've ever seen, I have to conclude that you really only have 1 :D

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand... if you don't bring that car, how will I let people know to NOT follow you????????

Doesn't matter, they won't be able to................. :D

Stretch
03-29-2015, 08:29 PM
Just hoping for nice weather so there can be plenty of top off driving while there. :)

Isn't it the other car's turn to go this year????

Doesn't matter, they won't be able to................. :D

Challenge accepted!

99RT10
03-29-2015, 08:35 PM

Challenge accepted!

Unless God is their co-pilot, they'll loose. :smilielol::smilielol:

XSTAR
03-30-2015, 07:08 AM
While Snakes generally like to play in the grass...I surely hope they don't cut the damn grass on the shoulder of the skyway the day before or morning of the drive again!

01sapphirebob
03-30-2015, 07:44 AM

I said top off vs top down :D

While Snakes generally like to play in the grass...I surely hope they don't cut the damn grass on the shoulder of the skyway the day before or morning of the drive again!

Don't worry...I'm sure stretch will find where they are cutting grass and drive us through it. ;)

Brian GTS
03-30-2015, 07:50 AM

Ah yes....no worries. We'll make sure the cars with splitters are up front so they can plow the grass out of the way. :)

Stretch
03-30-2015, 09:32 AM

I second this. That was very alarming last year. I've never seen anything like that. Hopefully Joel has called in a few favors so they don't cut the grass like that again.

I said top off vs top down :D

Don't worry...I'm sure stretch will find where they are cutting grass and drive us through it. ;)

Touche. Make sure you have an emergency shower curtain in the trunk just in case. Don't ask me how I know.

That grass was everywhere!!

Joel
03-30-2015, 09:39 AM
The highway crew had heard the grass was greener on the other side - but they didn't know which side so they cut both. Picky, picky, picky.