PDA

View Full Version : Crawfish boil and South side cruise??

James430
03-27-2015, 11:52 AM
--According to our yearly agenda we have a cruise on the South side April 19 Troy Harless is leading......Do we have a meeting place for that?..or has it been cancelled because we moved the Crawfish boil up to April 18th? From the original date of May 23rd?...and is the Car show still a go on May 16th at Ellington Field?...I for one will have to cancel one of them because of date changes.Will you please post the new dates on the forum if anything else changes so we can schedule ahead of time........Thanks for your hard work..

FLATOUT
03-27-2015, 12:03 PM
Hi James, I believe an email went out to the group today with a few more details. Anthony L our VP is going to lead the cruise down to Troys so he'll put together a meeting spot. I believe I had us all meet at a Walmart off of I 10 out there just outside of the city.

Andy

Herrsss
03-27-2015, 03:27 PM
--According to our yearly agenda we have a cruise on the South side April 19 Troy Harless is leading......Do we have a meeting place for that?..or has it been cancelled because we moved the Crawfish boil up to April 18th? From the original date of May 23rd?...and is the Car show still a go on May 16th at Ellington Field?...I for one will have to cancel one of them because of date changes.Will you please post the new dates on the forum if anything else changes so we can schedule ahead of time........Thanks for your hard work..

James, none of us looked at the calendar when we selected May 23rd for the crawfish boil - turns out it's Memorial Day Weekend! We decided to combine it with the southside cruise and back it up a day to Saturday so the event hosts have a day to recover!

We sent an email out this morning with information but are waiting on the VP to decide what route he wants to take for the cruise down there.

I have changed the date on the VOA calendar with the new information.

Alex is working on the Aero & Auto Car Show on May 16th and will have more information soon.