PDA

View Full Version : June schedule?

Vombomb
03-23-2015, 11:36 AM
Anything goin on in June? I'll be down there moving most of my stuff, and I'll be meeting up with Jeff *Vprbite*, just wanted to see if anyone else is busy. Would like to meet a few of the members in the area if possible. I will be dropping the viper off at A&C Performance on the way down, so I most likely won't have the car for the 2 weeks that I'm in the area.

Looking forward to it,
Anthony

LeadfootRT10
04-02-2015, 04:40 AM
We're traveling to Jerome in June. The date has yet to be finalized. I'm organizing the trip, so i'll keep you in the loop.

Vprbite
04-02-2015, 05:21 AM
We're traveling to Jerome in June. The date has yet to be finalized. I'm organizing the trip, so i'll keep you in the loop.

Have you done the Jerome drive ever, Todd? It's a fun loop. I love that town and the drive in and out of that town is awesome.

Vombomb
04-02-2015, 10:18 AM
Awesome, I talked to Erick at A&C, he said if parts are on hand he can get the car done in about 2-3 days, so I may get to bring the pumpkin along after all!

GABOON
04-02-2015, 08:42 PM
leadfoot--- very difficult finding parking in jerome, maybe you could arrange parking behind firehouse, the place is so busy that time of year! i will check with friends asap and see if they can help with parking. from down there most fun route is thru Wickenberg up 89n; i love the run up 89 into Prescott--lots of switchbacks, curves, it is beautiful ride up hills to Prescott.

LeadfootRT10
04-03-2015, 12:12 AM
Have you done the Jerome drive ever, Todd? It's a fun loop. I love that town and the drive in and out of that town is awesome.

Yes, we drove thru Jerome on the way back from Sedona last October but you and some others went a different way, remember????

leadfoot--- very difficult finding parking in jerome, maybe you could arrange parking behind firehouse, the place is so busy that time of year! i will check with friends asap and see if they can help with parking. from down there most fun route is thru Wickenberg up 89n; i love the run up 89 into Prescott--lots of switchbacks, curves, it is beautiful ride up hills to Prescott.

We will be visiting two places which i believe have sufficient parking. It is a day/lunch cruise like the Sedona run last October. The details will be released soon but the trip will take place on the 20th of June.

Vprbite
04-03-2015, 12:29 AM
I couldn't remember if you went back through Jerome or not. I kinda thought you did. Yeah we went a different way. It's actually a cool town to hang out in from time to time.