PDA

View Full Version : Tail of The Dragon 2015, who's in ?

Jeebs
03-22-2015, 09:42 AM
I just booked my room for the third year in a row. This year is the 10th anniversary and its going to be the biggest one yet. Over a 100 cars already. Im just wondering if anyone else from Ontario is thinking about going. Its a great event, you won't be disappointed. If so we could group up and convoy down together. I know its early but im just putting it out there.

J TNT
03-28-2015, 04:46 PM
I've been going for the last 20 years ,and will be there again this Sept. but on 2 wheels.....lol !
There is actually better roads around their other than the "Dragon".....lol ! ;)

Jeebs
03-30-2015, 03:53 PM
Ya i bet there are some great roads all around there, but its really rare to be cruising around with 100+ vipers. Its quite the sight.

Joel
03-30-2015, 06:47 PM
Yes, there are lots of great roads around and we have had cruises on many of them. But, you don't get a chance to go with 100 Vipers very often.

I've been going for the last 20 years ,and will be there again this Sept. but on 2 wheels.....lol !
There is actually better roads around their other than the "Dragon".....lol ! ;)

J TNT
03-30-2015, 08:00 PM
Yes, there are lots of great roads around and we have had cruises on many of them. But, you don't get a chance to go with 100 Vipers very often.
You make a good point , but we have been known to go through a set of new tires in one trip, just from good lean angles .....lol ! :dropdev:

Jeebs
04-14-2015, 07:44 PM
Wow.....nobody?
It really is a great event people. And sounds like over 120 cars confirmed and growing. Great people, roads and scenery.

Brian GTS
04-14-2015, 07:53 PM
Wow.....nobody?
It really is a great event people. And sounds like over 120 cars confirmed and growing. Great people, roads and scenery.

Yes, if you go once, you'll never miss it again. I decided to try it a few years ago, and have never missed it since. In fact, my vacations get planned around the Dragon! :)

Viktimize
04-15-2015, 08:06 PM
I have a major hard on to go to this event. But unfortunately shipping my car down and back would cost a fortune. And it's way too early to risk a road trip in the Viper just yet up here. Might be coming back through snow.