PDA

View Full Version : Pre Memorial day party.

herbbone
03-21-2015, 03:43 PM
Myself and Renee are hosting our Annual Prememorial Day Pary on May 24th. We had a good turnout of members last year, hope to have more this year. I will be making my own pulled pork BBQ with my own sauce. A beef brisket or two, beer and soft drinks, Most bring a dish to share. A Blues band is booked, if you play or sing you may be asked to join. This is an outdoor event (big backyard), lots of safe parking. Family and children are welcome. This is not just a VOA event, but all Members are invited. Please let me know if you plan on coming so I can get enough food and goodies. Thanks, Mark and Renee.

herbbone
05-07-2015, 09:47 PM
The BBQ is on. I am making and smoking several pork shoulders for pulled pork and my own BBQ sauce (this is not a store bought bottle). Smoked Beef Brisket, Beer. Also The JP Willaims Blues Band will be playing from 3 to 7. Let me know if you are coming. This is a fair weather event if it is going to rain alot I will cancel or postpone. It is out doors in our large backyard and is family friendly. Hope to see many Viper Members. There also will be other friend with nice cars attending. Hope to see you on the 24th.

Mark

swexlin
05-08-2015, 07:55 PM
I have never attended this, but I hear you guys give a nice party. I think I can attend, please PM me and let me know what to bring.

Scott

herbbone
05-16-2015, 12:55 PM
Bump

mkviper96
05-24-2015, 08:38 AM
Beautiful day for a party!

VENOMV10
05-24-2015, 02:26 PM
Raining again in Dallas TX..lol enjoy !!

swexlin
05-24-2015, 07:35 PM
Mark and Renee, thank you for your hospitality. There was great food (loved the brisket, and PB brownies especially!) and nice people, and a couple cool dogs as well. Band was great. Apologize again for my CRS after walking out of the house this morning, and forgetting the cake!

Thanks again!

Kurt
05-24-2015, 08:17 PM
Another awesome BBQ! Thanks so much Mark and Renee for the hospitality! The food was amazing and the band was great! Mark spends several days making the pork and brisket perfect, and it shows. Great Viper turnout, too. Thanks to all who came to support the club!

herbbone
05-25-2015, 01:38 PM
Thanks to all who attended. Great turnout. We really enjoyed hosting and being able spend time with a great bunch of people. Looking forward to next year. We will try to get to as many Viper events this year as possible. See you then

Mark and Renee

CSXT802
05-25-2015, 06:49 PM
Thank you Mark and Renee for having this great event. Food was awesome and I think the band has a few viper fans in it.