PDA

View Full Version : Post-Thanksgiving Cruise???

ViperTony
11-24-2013, 09:53 AM
If the weather is decent on Friday/Saturday/Sunday is anyone up for a post-thanksgiving cruise to burn off those excess Thanksgiving day calories? I'm thinking a cruise to the Daily Planet Diner in Langrangeville,NY for some "salads". :dancingman:

dbow119
11-24-2013, 05:29 PM
If salt wasn't on the road, I would say yes, but we got snow for the first time yesterday so unfortunately I'm out.

Helo Steve
11-24-2013, 06:00 PM
Unfortunately, I'm out. Car has the "storage" wheels and tires on it... March/April can't come soon enough. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again!

ViperTony
11-25-2013, 08:35 AM
Ahhh....shoot they spread that calcium chloride stuff all over the highways in CT I see. Forget it. For the record, I drive the Viper in the cold (40) if there's no salt/sand/snow on the roads. It doesn't bother me. But that chloride stuff literally ate through the rims on BMW a few years ago. It's just not worth it. We'll put something together soon. Don't forget, our Holiday party is coming up on 1/25. No need to bring your Vipers, just bring your appetites! :p

City
11-25-2013, 08:41 AM
to burn off those excess Thanksgiving day calories? :dancingman:

Are we going to drive or push our Vipers? LOL

Yea, I guess this would be weather road surface dependent. God forbid I actually wash my car. That actually WOULD be exercise.

ViperTony
11-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Are we going to drive or push our Vipers? LOL

Yea, I guess this would be weather road surface dependent. God forbid I actually wash my car. That actually WOULD be exercise.

Well, I haven't washed my Viper since last Fall. In fact, the last time I washed it was the day before Skeeters' fall cruise last year. Yep, it's disgustingly dirty and I'm proud of it.

Viper Wizard
11-25-2013, 02:25 PM
Salt here too! They put it down Saturday night....:furious:

pony23
11-25-2013, 09:03 PM
Mine is in winter hibernation to get lots of work done. They put down the calcium here 2 weeks a go. Ugh, that stuff sucks for the undercarriage.

KRATEDISEASE
11-25-2013, 10:30 PM
I drive my Viper in snow. I do not care. Its just that after all that tryptophan in the Turkey, I am afraid that I may fall asleep at the wheel.

ViperTony
11-27-2013, 09:50 AM
I drive my Viper in snow. I do not care. Its just that after all that tryptophan in the Turkey, I am afraid that I may fall asleep at the wheel.

With my mods and loud exhaust I don't have to worry about that, LOL.