PDA

View Full Version : Driver's Experience - Local Driver Training

Bullet
03-16-2015, 03:42 PM
So Lime Rock is not offering the driver's experience this year because SRT is not sponsoring it. I am looking for a 1:1 driver training. Can drive my SRT or use a factory supplied one at the track. Is anyone from the NE area planning to go to one of SRT's offerings such as in NJ or VA? If so, I would be interested in discussing the possibility of going together. My name is Steve and number is 617-513-3656.

Otherwise, any related advise/info would be appreciated.

Rosie
03-16-2015, 06:24 PM
Hello Steve,My wife and I are talking about the V.I.R. with Skip Thomas teaching the course,it looks like a great,safe way to get to know the Viper and our own capabilities.More info is on the track section of the forum,I`ll try to touch base with you,Rusty.

thetalonguy
03-16-2015, 06:40 PM
I'm probably going to sign up for VIR this week. It's about 8 hours away from me, so I'll probably head down on that Friday. Let me know if the NE group does a caravan.
Matt-

Martin2000GTS
03-24-2015, 12:21 AM
Hey Matt,
Im signed up for VIR, and will Caravan home with you. I am leaving my viper at a members house in NC on the way back from the tail of the dragon event. then flying home to Boston. At the end of the week I am flying back to NC for VIR and then driving home.
Martin

ViperTony
03-24-2015, 08:38 AM
I'm signing up for VIR today. Assuming there's a spot left I will be there. Martin, I'm just going to follow you around this year. :D

thetalonguy
03-24-2015, 11:18 AM
Hey Matt,
Im signed up for VIR, and will Caravan home with you. I am leaving my viper at a members house in NC on the way back from the tail of the dragon event. then flying home to Boston. At the end of the week I am flying back to NC for VIR and then driving home.
Martin

Awesome Martin! I look forward to meeting everyone down there. Have you called for hotel reservations yet? I haven't gotten around to it yet; if everything is booked up, then we should all get the same hotel offsite.

I'm signing up for VIR today. Assuming there's a spot left I will be there. Martin, I'm just going to follow you around this year. :D

I wonder if anyone else from our area will be driving down? We'll need to start a caravan thread for the Northeast. I want someone to lead who has a very good radar detector.

Super excited for this one!

Martin2000GTS
04-04-2015, 11:59 PM
I wonder if anyone else from our area will be driving down? We'll need to start a caravan thread for the Northeast. I want someone to lead who has a very good radar detector.

Super excited for this one![/QUOTE]

Matt, I am leaving my car in NC on the way back from Tail of the Dragon the week before. I am flying home to Boston from NC and then back to NC on Friday before VIR. However we should def caravan home together. As of right now its just me an another member Frank from New England that's doing VIR. We are both flying down and driving back.

Martin-