PDA

View Full Version : SPRING BRAKE SALE: Rotors for ACR, TA, and ACR-X; and a One-Only G5 BBK

JonB ~ PartsRack
03-12-2015, 01:35 PM
Why not take a BREAK from what you are doing and check out our Spring Bake-Sale-BRAKE Sale? PartsRack just took delivery of a short Semi-Load of slotted Brembo and StopTech and some Baer slotted-drilled rotors to get ready for Spring. Here ya Go:

All of these rotor offerings will fit 2003-2015 Vipers ! All 2pc have Black hats.

-Gen 4 ACR OE Slotted 2pc rotors, fully assembled, ready to ship: SALE: $1499/set of 4;
--Replacement ACR slotted OE ring-discs, SALE $499/pr. includes drive pin hardware, $29 value!
---G5 'TRACK PACK' rotors, $1599/set 4. Only the HAT is 'champagne' color vs black. Same-Same.

-Brembo Slotted Rotors for G5/TA: SALE - $1425/Pr. Hat-Ring-Hardware. NOTE: Mopar/Dodge MSRP $2400/pr!!
--Full set of 4 TA Rotors SALE: $2795/4. (Dodge-Mopar $4800)
[Wider Annulus=smaller hat=more swept area=HEAVIER ROTOR. Larger Pads] TA BREMBO Pads $279 MSRP $322.
---We also have PFC-01 Pads for -X and TA in stock at $299/set.

----TA / BREMBO SLOTTED ROTOR RINGS for OE Replacement: SALE $869/pr + hardware recommended $90 per.

Dodge/Mopar does NOT offer a ring-only replacement for TA or for ACR.... PartsRack Does ! And IN STOCK

----BAER-Eradispeed Sexy Street-Cruise- Light track Rotors. Slotted+Drilled+Plated+Black hats under $1200/set of FOUR!

1-Piece Rotors: StopTech parent-'BUDGET BRAND' Slotted and-or drilled,ROTORS for Gen 1-2 from $400/set of 4; Gen 3-4-5 from $500/set 4. OE Brembo SRT Front Rotor sale: $120/PAIR 7 mi on!!

Stainless Braided BRAKE LINES: Gen 3-4 $199; Gen 5 $299 {$269 with any other brake item}

We also stock many Viper Brake Pads from: BRAKEMAN, BREMBO, MINTEX, HAWK, STOPTECH, PFC, EBC.

GEN 5 Big Brake Kit: ONE ONLY, from Tomball/Exchange:

Gen V Viper, kit REQUIRES Sidewinder-1 or -2 wheels. None of the other OE wheel types will allow enough clearance.
Front Caliper – Aluminum 6 Piston
Front Rotor – 380 x 32 2pc. slotted
Rear Caliper – Aluminum 4 Piston
Rear Rotor – 355 x 32 2 pc. Slotted
Stainless Steel brake lines and all adapters/hardware included.
Kit comes with high performance street pads, which seem to be pretty good. There are several race options through both StopTech as well as other brake suppliers.
Retail Price for Kit - $5,800. Consignment-SALE PRICED 'UNDER $5000'. Houston Install and/or new-car-purchase install from Ben-Bernie might also be available. MUST CALL JonB FOR Final PRICE and specifics. be Serious, not just Curious. ***LATE EDIT SOLD***THANK YOU BEN AND I.S.

To order any of the above, or for more info, please Email Me JonB@PartsRack.com. Please No PM! Email = Fast Service.
You can also call me 360.837.3937 Pacif Time Zone.

PartsRack has Ten$-of-Thou$and$ of Dollar$ invested in BRAKE ITEMS for your Viper. Larger Orders get further discounts. We NEED to sell some of this inventory NOW, perfect timing for your Spring-Summer outings and track days.

If you want to lap faster, "FIRST MAKE IT BRAKE BETTER; THEN MAKE IT TURN BETTER; THEN ADD HP"

PENALTY: If you email me or post questions about 'BREAK' Rotors or 'BREAK' pads, or 'BREAK' lines, a 50c penalty applies.

JonB@PartsRack.com Thank You

TexasTonka
03-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Awesome deals Jon! I'll take a set of stainless lines for the new TA2.0.

bluesrt
03-12-2015, 07:18 PM
Is all this stuff under warranty if it breaks?

JonB ~ PartsRack
03-12-2015, 07:34 PM
Awesome deals Jon! I'll take a set of stainless lines for the new TA2.0.

Shipping Prio US mail on Friday the 13th....... Thank You

XSnake
03-12-2015, 07:38 PM
Anyone looking for track pads should try those PFC's. They're great

JonB ~ PartsRack
03-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Is all this stuff under warranty if it breaks?

No 50c penalty..... proper usage

bluesrt
03-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Great deals here!

TexasTonka
03-13-2015, 05:36 AM
What pad do you recommend for aggressive hill country/ street driving with occasional track/auto rows duty for the Gen IV ACR?
Have heard Mintex and Carbotech. Don't know squat about any of them

Dusty1
03-13-2015, 11:09 AM
I have been using the Mintex and Brakeman III combo to good effect, though the Mintex pad is an aggressive pad that throws quite a bit of dust and has been known to squeak a bit.

Richard

chesapeake07
03-13-2015, 11:14 AM
I have been using the Mintex and Brakeman III combo to good effect, though the Mintex pad is an aggressive pad that throws quite a bit of dust and has been known to squeak a bit.

Richard

^^^^so true!

JonB ~ PartsRack
03-13-2015, 06:02 PM
What pad do you recommend for aggressive hill country/ street driving with occasional track/auto rows duty for the Gen IV ACR? Have heard Mintex and Carbotech. Don't know squat about any of them

As good a driver as you are, for the G4 ACR Id choose Mintex/BM3 [and a Calif Car Duster reserved for ONLY your wheels !]

Redx
03-14-2015, 02:28 PM
Got my brakes on Fri jon, these look killer! Awesome service, placed order on a tuesday and arrived to my house in canada on a friday. Talk about service!

JonB ~ PartsRack
03-14-2015, 04:35 PM
Got my brakes on Fri jon, these look killer! Awesome service, placed order on a tuesday and arrived to my house in canada on a friday. Talk about service!

You paid $1000 for shipping.......................................... ................................ KIDDING !!!!

Simms
03-17-2015, 07:51 PM
BIG thanks to Jon/Ben and VOA for deals like this!

JonB ~ PartsRack
05-07-2015, 02:14 PM
I am BUMPING this thread because a few TA owners are just now getting $TICKER $HOCK at the price of replacement TA rotors !!!

And you TA guys could really consider converting to ACR / Track-Pack rotors when the time comes, IF you don't intend to race in long-session events. Why spend +75% for heavier discs and more expensive pads ??

TexasTonka
09-09-2015, 03:22 PM
Jon do you have the Baer ACRX rotors and will they bolt onto the ACR hats?

venomous08
09-09-2015, 09:23 PM

Nope it's a different hat.

TexasTonka
09-10-2015, 06:34 AM
Nope it's a different hat.

Okay got a harder question for you- looking at running the ACRX rotors and PFC pads on the ACR as well as installing a set of front calipers and front rotors in the rear with larger PFC pads. However I've read that my TA2.0 has the same size rotors as the ACRX and uses the larger pad from the factory.
Would it be advisable to run TA brake rotors on the ACR in lieu of the ACRX set up?

Does les anyone have actual size and weight comparisons of the two?

Ive vey heard the ACRX rotors are true floating design whereas the TA is not?

Trying to to get all the facts before pulling the trigger.

venomous08
09-10-2015, 08:08 AM
Okay got a harder question for you- looking at running the ACRX rotors and PFC pads on the ACR as well as installing a set of front calipers and front rotors in the rear with larger PFC pads. However I've read that my TA2.0 has the same size rotors as the ACRX and uses the larger pad from the factory.
Would it be advisable to run TA brake rotors on the ACR in lieu of the ACRX set up?

Run the X setup on the front, rotors, hats and correct pads. The rotors on the back of our cars are the same as the front. Just the hat is different. Now you will need to use the correct pads for front and rear to get the most out of it. One thing to also remember is that the front pads will be thinner so what you may be used to on wear times should be "shorter".

JonB ~ PartsRack
09-10-2015, 03:57 PM

The true ACR-X front rotor is BREMBO. Different hats and rings and hardware from BAER. DIFFERENT. We Do have the BREMBOs on stock

JonB ~ PartsRack
09-10-2015, 04:03 PM

There is some confusion here: PartsRack has the rotors on the shelf for G4 ACR; G4 ACR-X; G5 TA; G5 TA 2.0.

The ACR-X Fronts, and the TA 2.0 Fronts and Rears (BREMBOS) are VERY HEAVY compared to G4 ACR and to ACR-X rears. I estimate that they are + 6lbs EACH heavier than ACR (StopTech) light Aero-rotors. So for HPDE and Drags, ACR Rotors are FASTER. For endurance and 30+ minute track sessions, the heavier -X and TA-2.0 "FLOATING" Rotors take more heat and last longer, but are slower lap times. And the larger [and more expensive] -X and TA pads have greater endurance too.

TexasTonka
09-11-2015, 11:33 AM
There is some confusion here: PartsRack has the rotors on the shelf for G4 ACR; G4 ACR-X; G5 TA; G5 TA 2.0.

The ACR-X Fronts, and the TA 2.0 Fronts and Rears (BREMBOS) are VERY HEAVY compared to G4 ACR and to ACR-X rears. I estimate that they are + 6lbs EACH heavier than ACR (StopTech) light Aero-rotors. So for HPDE and Drags, ACR Rotors are FASTER. For endurance and 30+ minute track sessions, the heavier -X and TA-2.0 "FLOATING" Rotors take more heat and last longer, but are slower lap times. And the larger [and more expensive] -X and TA pads have greater endurance too.

Awesome info as usual Jon- two more questions, will the ACRX rotors and pads increase my braking power letting my slow for corners later even on track weekend 20 minute session runs? Also I'm looking at running front calipers on the rear for a better initial bite, can the larger pads be run on the stock ACR rotors at all four corners?

XSnake
09-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Awesome info as usual Jon- two more questions, will the ACRX rotors and pads increase my braking power letting my slow for corners later even on track weekend 20 minute session runs? Also I'm looking at running front calipers on the rear for a better initial bite, can the larger pads be run on the stock ACR rotors at all four corners?
You don't want to do your 2nd idea. Some x's that ran the series actually swapped the rear calipers to the front to improve bias. You can brake pretty late wth the true X setup. I was braking at the 150 marker on the back stretch at cota. Probably could have even later if it wasn't so Damn hot

KB Viper
09-12-2015, 02:43 PM
Jon--for the VE big brake kit I see the front rotors are bigger than a stock GTS (380 vs 355)but the rears are the same size at 355x32. are the front and rear calipers and swept area bigger with the VE brakes?
Kris

XSnake
09-12-2015, 04:46 PM
Jon--for the VE big brake kit I see the front rotors are bigger than a stock GTS (380 vs 355)but the rears are the same size at 355x32. are the front and rear calipers and swept area bigger with the VE brakes?
Kris

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/9398-ViperExchange-Big-Brake-Kits-in-Stock?highlight=brake