PDA

View Full Version : Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG 003

City
03-11-2015, 12:19 PM
http://www.windingroad.com/photos/galleries/scuderia-cameron-glickenhaus-scg003/#7

This is just not fair. Feels like I'm a kid again getting my first look at a Lambo .... only now I KNOW I'll never grow up to own one of these.

Interesting that, like the new Ford GT, here's another (even more super) super car featuring a 6 cylinder engine, albeit with twin turbochargers.

Both road and race versions don't seem to have ANY rearward vision from the driver's seat. When they claim the street version will be at home on the streets of New York City, I'm wondering how one would manage.

What eye candy!

Stretch
03-11-2015, 01:08 PM
Wow, that's pretty awesome looking. That guy is definitely living the dream with all the cool things he has gotten to do in the car industry.

LittleCobra
03-12-2015, 11:56 AM
La Ferrari meets a bit of Koenigsegg with a whiff of Bugatti Atlantic and maybe a bit of McLaren P1 in the rear.

plumcrazy
03-12-2015, 07:40 PM
like !

pony23
03-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Nasty looking car.

James Glickenhaus was at Lime Rock last year with one of his Ferrari's at the Gathering of the Marques. I watched a little kid smack the hood a few times. I was so surprised how composed he kept himself.

Schen
03-12-2015, 09:52 PM
I love what Jimmy does! He's got a great mind full of creativity! I can't wait to see what this does. Believe the plans are to take it to the 24 at Nurburgring this year and then in 2016, go full bore and drive the thing to LeMans, change the bodywork, go racing, back to street use and head home.

Seriously. I love this era of sports car racing! Nissan, Audi, Toyota, Porsche in P1 this year is going to be bonkers!

--RS

Vprbite
03-17-2015, 09:43 AM
Looks like a Batmobile. Looks like something a talented high school kid would draw. I mean that as a compliment as it looks like something he would draw with zero regard as to manufacturing costs, crash ratings, whatever. Just drawn for the pure joy of it. I like it.

My birthday is in October, guys. Thanks.