PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Exotic Car Festival April 9-12

XSnake
03-06-2015, 06:44 PM
One of the best automotive events in the state. 2 days at Daytona. Huge show on Sat and a rally on Sunday. ALL proceeds for directly to charity. I'll be participating all 4 days. If anyone has any questions, please lmk as I'm on the BOD. Hope to see a lot of Vipers participating. There are some cars coming that you will NOT see anywhere else. Top Gear will be jealous of the cars attending

All details here on the site. http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com/

Zulu
03-21-2015, 03:36 PM
All signed up, looks to be a great event

XSnake
03-22-2015, 09:26 AM
All signed up, looks to be a great event

Glad to have some other Vipers participating. I'll see you there!!

XSnake
03-23-2015, 12:07 PM
Looks like there's 12 other Vipers signed up for the show on Sat. I will have my X on display there as well in a booth.

Zulu
03-27-2015, 04:18 PM
I noticed on your post that you are on the BOD for this event, I have a friend who was out country and was not able to sign up before the concours was sold out is there any hope of squeezing in a 2012 Lamborghini LP 550 ?
Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

XSnake
03-27-2015, 04:37 PM
I noticed on your post that you are on the BOD for this event, I have a friend who was out country and was not able to sign up before the concours was sold out is there any hope of squeezing in a 2012 Lamborghini LP 550 ?
Any help would be appreciated.

Dave
Every event is sold out except for the track days at Daytona. We have a couple of spots left there. Sorry.