PDA

View Full Version : Cars and Stripes, Rockingham, Corby, Northants, 31st August.

Fatboy 18
03-06-2015, 04:31 AM
Just a few more details of what's on offer :)

Just to give a little more info the show itself will include pickup truck racing from the Rockingham 100, NASCAR driver, American Muscle car drives, show and shine competitions as well as various off track trade stands attractions and live entertainment, our website will be live shortly but please see the following link with our press release - http://www.rockingham.co.uk/cars-stripes/

Car clubs are encouraged to take a display stand with us at the event so we are offering free access to all drivers who wish to display their vehicles (passengers will have to pay the entrance fee). We will also be inviting clubs to take part in lap parades of the circuit during the day. We do ask a minimum of 10 cars for a club stand and that all club members contact us with the following information:

All display vehicles will need to contact myself (Will Thomas, will.thomas@rockingham.co.uk )
with:

Name
Associated car club
Phone
Car - Year, make and model
Registration
Address for us to send vehicle pass & ticket

The ticket pricing is as follows

£15 per Adult

Free for children under 15

Camping (Sunday) £5

Child Camping £3.50

Family Camping (2x adult, 3x children) £15

There will also be evening entertainment on the 30th of August for all campers.

If you wish to register your club please respond and ask you members to get in touch, I will then start logging their details and for your club stand.

Please let me know if you're interested in this and we might be able to get enough of us together for a club stand

Thanks

Mark.

MADMAX
03-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Count me in Mark :) - August bank holiday fun - Rockingham is such a good venue. Ade

Fatboy 18
03-06-2015, 04:35 PM
Yes have to admit, it sounds good, please let me know whos up for it :)

Ginja
03-09-2015, 05:28 AM
I can't make it I'm afraid - I've volunteered for Dream Rides at CarFest South that weekend.

Fatboy 18
03-09-2015, 09:07 AM
No problem Mark, thanks for letting me know :)

VIPER BAZ UK
03-12-2015, 04:04 PM
Stick me down Mark.........

Fatboy 18
03-12-2015, 04:47 PM
That's 3 of us so far, Lets see if we can drum up a few more people :)

Vipers
03-14-2015, 12:18 PM
I'll be in Mark if I can convince my wife that we need the 91 car, we are having a 'discussion' this weekend, so wish me luck.

Fatboy 18
03-14-2015, 01:43 PM
I think its down to You making your mind up, but I'm sure you will make a decision that is right for you ;)

Good luck either way, BTW the Lotus was really nice ;)

Vipers
03-16-2015, 10:48 AM
Thanks Mark, you are probably right, had a good chat yesterday with my wife and she made it quite clear that she would rather the money for the 91 car go towards a house as we are renting at the moment, but she didn't say no.

So as you say, it really is up to me and in all honesty there is nothing I'd like more than the 91 car, I just need to be irresponsible one more time :-)

Cheers,

paradidle
05-04-2015, 05:35 AM
Stick me down. I doubt a gig will drop on a Monday...I hope. So I'm in :)

DavesViper
05-06-2015, 01:55 AM
Mark add me to the list cheers

Viper2day
05-11-2015, 03:23 PM
Back on the scene !!!! Time to get signed up for ALL the shows i can find , lol

yep put me down Mark , count me in ,

let me know of any others

cheers
Les

Fatboy 18
05-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Hello Les, Great to hear you're back, how have you been?

Don't forget to hit that Join button :)
Adrian will sort you out, Great VOA magazine ;)