PDA

View Full Version : Northern Convoy to the 2015 Tail of the Dragon Event!!

Stretch
02-24-2015, 11:58 AM
Good morning Viper people!

I'm sure you all saw the email that came out last week announcing the registration is open for the 2015 Tail of the Dragon / Bucket List Event. I am organizing a convoy for everyone to cruise down together on Thursday 5/28. If you are interested in joining the convoy please send me a message with your email address so that I can add you to my list. I will be sending all the details (maps, directions, contact info, etc) through email directly to everyone.

General Details of the Convoy:

Date: Thursday May 28th, 2015
Time: Meeting about lunch time

Last year we had 17 cars meet up to cruise down and it was fantastic. As I am typing this I already have 10 cars on my list .:dude3:

If you have any questions, just ask.

-Stretch

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o397/JEM2201/Random/car.gif (http://s341.photobucket.com/user/JEM2201/media/Random/car.gif.html)

BadAndy
02-24-2015, 12:46 PM
Make that 11. Andy

99RT10
02-24-2015, 02:21 PM
Pizza is going to be delivered throughout the trip by Stretch............................... :D

Stretch
02-24-2015, 02:31 PM
Make that 11. Andy

You were already on the list because you posted in the other thread that you had registered :)

Pizza is going to be delivered throughout the trip by Stretch............................... :D

It's been about 5 years are we still laughing about that??

Between the pizza delivery incident and the calzone that was thrown forcefully to the sidewalk apparently I have some Italian food issues when hanging out with the Viper club.

PatrickB
02-24-2015, 04:05 PM
Is Car Ramrod part of your convoy? :D

Joel
02-24-2015, 04:10 PM
It's just that pizza makes some people climb on roofs to take pictures. We're just worried about your safety - and anyone else's who may come into contact with pizza. Probably a "gluten" issue. We know there "may" be other folks involved in "pizza scandoli" of years past.

You were already on the list because you posted in the other thread that you had registered :)

It's been about 5 years are we still laughing about that??

Between the pizza delivery incident and the calzone that was thrown forcefully to the sidewalk apparently I have some Italian food issues when hanging out with the Viper club.

Stretch
02-24-2015, 05:15 PM

Yes!!!! You didn't say it! I wrote it on the paper!

It's just that pizza makes some people climb on roofs to take pictures. We're just worried about your safety - and anyone else's who may come into contact with pizza. Probably a "gluten" issue. We know there "may" be other folks involved in "pizza scandoli" of years past.

Allegedly climb on roofs. And besides, whoever had that idea was a genius and probably got excellent pictures.

Stretch
03-12-2015, 11:49 AM
B u m p !

77 days until the road trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LittleCobra
03-12-2015, 12:01 PM

Pure gold right there.

djc986
03-14-2015, 08:42 PM
I'm in.

I'll send you a pm with my email to include me on the convoy planning.

Stretch
03-16-2015, 07:29 PM
I'm in.

I'll send you a pm with my email to include me on the convoy planning.

Thanks!

We just hit 15 cars :D

VenomousOne
04-04-2015, 10:43 PM
Make that 16!

01sapphirebob
04-05-2015, 10:01 AM
Make that 16!

Sweet!

Stretch
05-13-2015, 12:03 PM
Hey everyone. I just emailed everyone that I had on my list with the details of the convoy and a map of the meeting spot. If you didn't get it you are not on my list! Please send me your email address and I will forward the details.

If you have any questions please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stretch
05-18-2015, 11:24 AM
I've forwarded the convoy info to a few others since I posted that message a few days ago. As far as I know it made it to everyone that needs it.

If you didn't get it, please send me your email address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See everyone on Thursday the 28th! :-)

Stretch
05-20-2015, 07:49 PM
Fresh email just sent out. It has everyone from the list I was keeping as well as those up in the north that were registered. If you are not on that list please let me know so I can get it to you.

See everyone next Thursday!!