PDA

View Full Version : South Florida Viper Owners

Viper.954
02-22-2015, 06:17 PM
Can you recommend a dealer? I bought my car on the west coast and don't have a relationship with any local South Florida dealer.

08viperviolet
02-22-2015, 08:25 PM
People go to different dealers. I have been happy with autonation Pembroke Pines and Aventura dodge jeep.

viperprowler1
02-23-2015, 08:34 AM
I've been very happy recently with Galeana Chrysler in Fort Myers.
Can you recommend a dealer? I bought my car on the west coast and don't have a relationship with any local South Florida dealer.

EdwardETraylorIII
02-23-2015, 08:56 AM
Call John Gastman at Roanoke Dodge. He's not down here but he ships to me (and others) all the time right here in South Florida. He has the process down to a science. Very good man and great prices!!!

GBS
02-23-2015, 10:49 AM
Call John Gastman at Roanoke Dodge. He's not down here but he ships to me (and others) all the time right here in South Florida. He has the process down to a science. Very good man and great prices!!!

I'm sure the majority of owners don't want to pay to have their car shipped out-of-state for service. How much do you pay for shipping each time you ship you car to and from Roanoke?

EdwardETraylorIII
02-23-2015, 03:04 PM
GBS,

You can take your car to any Dodge Dealership that has a Viper Tech and they will service it. Any dealership that sells any viper to anyone will service any viper sold by any dealer to anyone. You can buy your Viper wherever you want an your local Viper dealer WILL service it just as if you bought it from them. Not to do so would immediately cost them their Viper Service Endorsement....

GBS
02-23-2015, 04:59 PM
GBS,

You can take your car to any Dodge Dealership that has a Viper Tech and they will service it. Any dealership that sells any viper to anyone will service any viper sold by any dealer to anyone. You can buy your Viper wherever you want an your local Viper dealer WILL service it just as if you bought it from them. Not to do so would immediately cost them their Viper Service Endorsement....

I realize that but the question is about recommended dealers in south Florida. Viper.954 already purchased a Viper so I assume he/she is looking for a dealer in South FL to service it and do warranty work. Even though a dealer may service your viper it doesn't mean they'll do a good job. From your initial post it sounded like you might be shipping your car back to Roanoke for service and/or warranty work.

Viper.954
02-25-2015, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the reply's. I was hoping for a local Viper Guru. I have a hard time with dropping my super car off at a Jeep dealer. Not that I have anything against Jeeps or their dealers. I also expected there to me more Viper owners down here.

RAY W
02-25-2015, 07:36 PM
There are a lot of us down here. Most all of us followed Mark Leslie to the dealerships he was managing. He has moved on to bigger things. Leaving us all searching for the next person who would be the buffer between the dealership and the Viper techs. I have been feeling out North Broward CDJR in Pompano where I bought my SRT Jeep. I have been happy with the warranty work they have done on the Jeep. I have asked about their Viper Tech but they have yet to introduce me to him. I have seen a white Gen V sitting outside with all the rest of the cars being worked on. It doesn't appear that they feel any additional care or protection is required for a Viper. I did the first oil change myself because I just couldn't leave the car there.

If you find some one you like please post again. There has to be a dealership with a service writer and a Viper Tech out there who will step up and actually provide a little more than the normal service. Doing what it takes to build a good relationship with Viper owners.

EdwardETraylorIII
02-26-2015, 08:11 AM
Leigh is the Viper tech at Arrigo in West Palm. He is absolutely the best there is. He's worked on several of my Vipers for warranty fixes, etc.. He is VERY capable and a good man. You would give Tony, the Service Manager at Arrigo, a call to schedule a visit.

XSnake
02-26-2015, 08:51 AM
Fields is here in Sanford/Orlando for anyone that is really desperate. They have an Tech that is also an owner. He has 2 bays and Vipers are NEVER outside. He's Gen 1-5 certified. They also offer VOA discount.

RAY W
02-26-2015, 12:19 PM
Thanks, Ed. I bought mine from Scott Rice at Arrigo. Wasn't told anything about the Viper Tech or who he was. I think I will give them a try.

EdwardETraylorIII
02-26-2015, 01:33 PM
Ray, I know Scott very well. I too have bought from him. Small world!

RAY W
03-17-2015, 07:47 PM
Well had the oil change, TSB's and a couple of other things done at Arrigo in West Palm Beach. I am extremely happy with today's service experience. The Service Advisor to ask for is Tony Neterer 561-471-3690. We had a long talk and he wants to build a relationship with Viper Owners.

He introduced me to Leigh his Viper Tech before taking the car back for service. I didn't get to see him when I picked up the car but Tony called when Leigh was done and then had the car detailed before I picked it up. When I arrived Tony went with me to the car to make sure I was satisfied with the work.

He has earned my confidence and I will be taking it back there again for work in the future though it is a 100 mile round trip from home.

Vipercompany
03-17-2015, 09:08 PM
I'm also looking for a good Viper Tech in Tampa.

Orange TA
03-18-2015, 07:33 AM
That is 100% incorrect.

GBS,

Vombomb
03-18-2015, 10:02 AM
That is 100% incorrect.

Do you ever say anything positive?