PDA

View Full Version : Lambo

Drummerviper
02-16-2015, 05:29 PM
Likely buying this that was in the Chicago Auto Show this week. First Lambo . 15 Aventador. Wouldn't give up my 92 for it, however.

Vprbite
02-16-2015, 09:17 PM
I would never give up the 92.

Those aventadors are sexy though. Very. Is that the color you are going with? I know their lamborghini balloon white pearl is popular but I think they look great in that color. Though, not that you could go wrong in any color on that car.

cfiiman
02-16-2015, 09:47 PM
Sexiest Lambo ever made, I would love one! Funny story, I was invited to the Concourse De Elegance which is a big high end car show over a weekend. This whole group of kids come over to my car and go ape $hit and start filling out the forms to vote for my car. I sat back, nudged my Dad and said "that's right" with a proud smile. Just then this sound roared over the whole show, it sounded like the devil getting raped or something, unbelievable. Everyone turns and sees this black Aventador roll in. All the kids stopped writing and ran over to that car and started filling out the paperwork again LOL, oh well at least I got dropped for the coolest Lambo ever! :D

BlknBlu
02-16-2015, 10:27 PM
one wicked ride

Bruce

JonSav
02-17-2015, 05:09 AM
Congrats on the first lambo. You'll love the avy

Fatboy 18
02-17-2015, 05:18 AM
Are they still running all the AUDI interior switches?

GBS
02-17-2015, 05:30 AM
The Aventador is a great looking car! You have a great collection of cars.

FLATOUT
02-17-2015, 06:10 AM
Awesome machine!

Fatboy 18
02-17-2015, 07:11 AM
Sat in my friends Aventador at the Ace Cafe, North West London, very nice car, if you can afford one I would get it, you're only here once, go and have some fun :)

City
02-17-2015, 09:40 AM
Likely buying this that was in the Chicago Auto Show this week. First Lambo . 15 Aventador. Wouldn't give up my 92 for it, however.

Congrats! But for that, I'd give up my '08 in a heartbeat! Come to think of it, I'd give up my '92 too .... (if I had a '92).

swexlin
02-17-2015, 09:49 AM
There are two that come to our C&C. It's a bigger car than you think - I've just never been a Lambo fan. I'd rather have an F12. There, I said it, LOL!

That being said, post some pics, and give us your impressions when you get it!

Drummerviper
02-17-2015, 04:41 PM
There are two that come to our C&C. It's a bigger car than you think - I've just never been a Lambo fan. I'd rather have an F12. There, I said it, LOL!

That being said, post some pics, and give us your impressions when you get it!

Never been a Lambo fan either. I think they are a little funky in the front, but for some reason, I like this one. Considered a Huracan which is as fast, but didn't do anything for me.

JonB ~ PartsRack
02-17-2015, 04:57 PM
Hey Drummer: I'll be needing a Pace Car at VIR June 5-6-7........ would you care to 'sponsor' something from your fleet? {I heard rumors about you from the VIR GM going back quite a few years now, I'll keep them quiet!}

Drummerviper
02-17-2015, 05:20 PM
Hey Drummer: I'll be needing a Pace Car at VIR June 5-6-7........ would you care to 'sponsor' something from your fleet? {I heard rumors about you from the VIR GM going back quite a few years now, I'll keep them quiet!}

Jon, imo , the Viper legend, you can use the M6 lol. Or, the 92Lutz viper with 23 year old tires. Let me know if you get close to Richmond.