PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Newer style Rims/tires for my Gen3 and seat passenger lowering kit

X3 V10
02-16-2015, 11:32 AM
I've been getting a bit antsy this winter and in anticipation of spring I'm now thinking about a new set of wheels/tires for my Black Gen3.

Anybody have a set they want to part with? If so, PM me and let me know what you have.

Also, still looking for a 1" or 2" seat lowering kit for the passenger side - I don't need new (read too much $$$). After seeing some sell on eBay a while back, I thought I'd be able to find one no problem. My fault - I shouldn't have snoozed on those.

Geez, a used passenger seat lowering kit is turning out to be much harder to find than I thought...

Thanks.

Vprbite
02-16-2015, 08:29 PM
Call jon at partsrack.

He should have all of those things and can usually scare up used stuff too but he has it in stock too. For example, when I needed to replace my front shocks he had a practically brand new set of take-offs that saved me a ton of money.

I assume you meant newer stock Viper wheels from your post. As I said, he will be the guy to talk to on those. Best price on Gen V wheels that I have seen. If you want custom built aftermarket wheels, PM NineBall. You can find him on the Gen V forums usually.

Good luck. Let us know if you still can't find what you need. Jon should be able to set you up though.

X3 V10
02-16-2015, 09:55 PM
Thanks - I'll give Jon a shout.

As far as the wheels/tires, I'm actually considering any style newer than Gen3 wheels - so razors, spokes, etc. Any of the newer styles would be fair game...

Thanks again.

Vprbite
02-17-2015, 06:53 PM
Thanks - I'll give Jon a shout.

As far as the wheels/tires, I'm actually considering any style newer than Gen3 wheels - so razors, spokes, etc. Any of the newer styles would be fair game...

Thanks again.

Then Jon will have those too. Probably new and used. Whatever condition he tells you the used ones are in, you can trust. More than likely they will be the same as brand new if they are take offs. He has also had the best price on Gen V wheels that I have seen yet. You can tell him Vprbite sent ya. He always takes great care of me.

Enjoy your new mods and the new shoes on the car.