PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Pride

dodgefever
02-15-2015, 06:06 PM
Let me preface this with the statement that the intent of this topic is not meant to demean any other region or sub-region. With that said, I was on the forum today, as I seem to be every day, and It occurred to me that almost every day there is something new to be read in the Carolina's forum. I then started looking at the post numbers on the region and The Carolina's is the busiest Sub-region forum of the VOA. At 2,060 posts, we top any other sub-forum and several entire regions in the number of posts. Admittedly, this means nothing and is just a bunch of unscientific numbers. But still, the point is you guys are an active region and I am proud to be part of it.

01sapphirebob
02-15-2015, 06:22 PM
Theres nothing wrong with having a little pride in your region. In one of my signatures somewhere i list my VP position with my region and after i put "and damn proud of it." I love my region, i love this club, and i love the VOA.

C.J
02-15-2015, 08:52 PM
We're blessed with an encouraging president and a lot of active, passionate members. :)

PatrickB
02-15-2015, 09:16 PM
I'm quite proud to be a part of this region as well - good group of members that I'm honored to call friends..

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE
02-15-2015, 09:36 PM
oh boy , we just blew that out of the water Patrick, .......ask angel, Ima bit of a redneck at heart LOLOL well a lot of a redneck!

PatrickB
02-15-2015, 09:54 PM
oh boy , we just blew that out of the water Patrick, .......ask angel, Ima bit of a redneck at heart LOLOL well a lot of a redneck!

No worries there - redneck is just a part of NC livin', especially in our area!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE
02-15-2015, 10:06 PM
LOLOL aint that the truth!

DaveW
02-16-2015, 06:36 AM
Yup. We're a purddy busy sub-region. Just taking a gander at the threads from each of last year's events will splain that... Well, gotta amble on out to the barn and milk ole Daisy and grab a couple eggs at the coup for breakfast.

"If the rear tires on your car are at least twice as wide as the front ones, you might be a -------." JF :D

CarolinaViper
02-16-2015, 09:13 AM
Dave,

Remember the days in the 70's - pics like this were really common. The Foxworthy quote reminded me of those days.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE
02-16-2015, 10:31 AM
Yup. We're a purddy busy sub-region. Just taking a gander at the threads from each of last year's events will splain that... Well, gotta amble on out to the barn and milk ole Daisy and grab a couple eggs at the coup for breakfast.

"If the rear tires on your car are at least twice as wide as the front ones, you might be a -------." JF :D

LOLOL ok maybe I will fit in

DaveW
02-16-2015, 12:14 PM
Dave,

Remember the days in the 70's - pics like this were really common. The Foxworthy quote reminded me of those days.

10 inch shackles and/or air shocks were mandatory since a 60 series tire was considered low profile and the sidewalls on a "J" designated tire was a good 8-inches on a 15 inch rim.

Brian GTS
02-17-2015, 12:52 PM
Yep, love the Carolina pride our members share....and I'm glad we're rather "chatty" in the forums. Great group we have here!

Mreeves
02-17-2015, 01:35 PM

Just stay away from them there sheep Dave.

DaveW
02-17-2015, 02:05 PM

Baa-a-a-bara's my favorite...

PatrickB
02-17-2015, 03:58 PM

Baa-a-a-bara's my favorite...

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/Miscellaneous/icon_eek_zpsktiuus4q.gif

No hemi
02-17-2015, 07:02 PM
Lol������

dodgefever
02-18-2015, 05:46 AM
There is just a little irony involved in starting a thread about Carolina Pride and having it evolve into keeping an eye on your sheep. lol

PatrickB
02-18-2015, 07:29 AM
There is just a little irony involved in starting a thread about Carolina Pride and having it evolve into keeping an eye on your sheep. lol

Irony? I wouldn't have expected anything else.. :D

DaveW
02-18-2015, 07:49 AM
Irony? I wouldn't have expected anything else.. :D

Wish I could get Marcia to do some irony. She just hangs my bibbed overalls on the line out back between the porch and old oak tree, and they get all wrinkly.