PDA

View Full Version : Ga dealership with a decent Viper Tech??

1.8t
02-10-2015, 08:02 PM
I need a Viper tech to marry my Arrow Racing PCM to my car and am having trouble finding anyone who isn't a retard to do it. Ringgold can do it and their tech was extremely nice and open to the procedure, but they are 2.5hrs from me. I will absolutely not take the car to Palmer Dodge. Stupid retards said they needed the car for 3 days to do it. I told them it shouldn't take longer than 20 minutes and said no thanks.

So the question is, does anyone know of any competent Viper techs around the Atlanta metro area? The car is a 2014 TA.

Thanks,
Michael

TCurtner
10-02-2015, 10:53 AM
I need a Viper tech to marry my Arrow Racing PCM to my car and am having trouble finding anyone who isn't a retard to do it. Ringgold can do it and their tech was extremely nice and open to the procedure, but they are 2.5hrs from me. I will absolutely not take the car to Palmer Dodge. Stupid retards said they needed the car for 3 days to do it. I told them it shouldn't take longer than 20 minutes and said no thanks.

So the question is, does anyone know of any competent Viper techs around the Atlanta metro area? The car is a 2014 TA.

Thanks,
Michael

I asked the same question for a viper tech in Knoxville TN area - no response :-(

99RT10
10-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Both you guys need to convince Tom Sessions to make a trip south to give his personal attention. That would be best.

Bill Pemberton
10-02-2015, 11:36 AM
Agree with the assessment of getting Tom down to assist you guys!!!!

Joel
10-02-2015, 12:44 PM
Tom Sessions is close by - North Carolina - and is a great guy. You can pm me for his number. He will take great care of you and your car. There was no response because there are no Viper Techs in the Knoxville area with facilities to deal with software and checking out the car properly. Some things sound easy but getting it right - not so much.

mblgjr
10-03-2015, 09:07 AM
Old thread; but I used McLarty CJD in Huntsville, AL

They were excellent for me and I drove 2hr to get to them.