PDA

View Full Version : Blue miata on the forum homepage?

Vprbite
01-24-2015, 03:28 PM
I don't know how this happened but due to some clerical error, a picture of a blue miata ended up in the three rotating photos on the homepage. I have proof!

BlknBlu
01-24-2015, 03:41 PM
OMG i get that all the time her locally stating i have a nice Miata. It really gets under my skin.

Bruce

1ststrike
01-24-2015, 03:58 PM
Too funny! Haven't heard that one.

Vprbite
01-24-2015, 05:27 PM
A little backstory here. The owner of the car is a good guy and a super active member of our region. Or recent club president told him his viper looked like a miata in a picture where you could only see the trunk or something to that effect. So we have been massive pricks since then teasing him about it. This was meant as an inside joke, not a dig at Vipers looking like anything else. I don't think it looks like a miata. I a, just being a good friend and busting my buddy's balls.

LeadfootRT10
01-25-2015, 12:02 AM
sons of bitches....

I noticed last week!

http://i.imgur.com/EDg9mc6.jpg

Vprbite
01-25-2015, 03:11 PM
Equal opportunity here at the viper club. We let in liberals and Miatas. In your case, you're both. Remind me again why I like you?

WhiteSnake
01-25-2015, 10:14 PM
Damn, We will never hear the end of this from Tinkerbell and his Miata. :) Just wait until the guys on the forum find out what his nickname is! :)

Vprbite
01-25-2015, 11:20 PM
Hey whitesnake, 60 minutes has been over for a couple hours. What are you still doing up? And do you buy Doan's back pills in bulk cause it's cheaper?

WhiteSnake
01-25-2015, 11:34 PM
Yes and I use them to cure the PITA I get from you diaper wearing youngsters.

LATAMUD
01-26-2015, 12:14 AM
Haha. My 97 is de-badged and people ask me what it is all the time. I tell them it's a Miata with a widebody kit.

WhiteSnake
01-26-2015, 09:49 AM
Great come back. We'll make sure Leadfoot, a.k.a. "Tinkerbell" here in AZ realizes he is not alone in the Viper community.

Vprbite
01-26-2015, 02:37 PM
Haha. My 97 is de-badged and people ask me what it is all the time. I tell them it's a Miata with a widebody kit.

And three engines in it?

BlknBlu
01-26-2015, 03:02 PM
It still stings.....lol

Bruce

LeadfootRT10
01-26-2015, 03:30 PM
Ugh.....you guys are such assholes.....

Vprbite
01-26-2015, 07:07 PM
Ugh.....you guys are such assholes.....

Meh...I've been called worse by better.

WhiteSnake
01-27-2015, 12:27 AM
Funny! But at least our rides aren't mistaken for a Miata. And we don't drive a Ford Probe for our daily driver. :)

Vprbite
01-27-2015, 11:59 PM
Funny! But at least our rides aren't mistaken for a Miata. And we don't drive a Ford Probe for our daily driver. :)

Hey Whitesnake. We were all just goofing here about the miata thing but you went way too far in making up a lie about him driving a ford probe as his daily driver. I think you should apologize for even insinuating that. There are jokes and there are things are just plain way across the line and you went way past the line with that ford probe comment. There are certain things you don't joke about, and a man driving a ford probe is one of them.

LEADFOOT, on behalf of the entire Viper club, I apologize for whitesnakes comment. I think you should sue him for Libel as the statement he made is patently false and besmirches your reputation to an unfathomable degree. Since the statement is false you should have no problem easily winning the civil suit against him.

Whitesnake, how dare you say something so inappropriate.

Mopar Boy
01-28-2015, 07:23 AM
Excuse me? Tinkerbell? I don't believe THAT nickname was mentioned while down there! :D:D:D

Hahaha. Going to change the contact name in my phone now. :D

LeadfootRT10
01-28-2015, 09:29 AM
Excuse me? Tinkerbell? I don't believe THAT nickname was mentioned while down there! :D:D:D

Hahaha. Going to change the contact name in my phone now. :D

Yea it was....during the morning meeting that Saturday before Barrett-Jackson. Eddie called me that when i raised my hand to collect my raffle prize. Some how i am Tinkerbell and Chris is Tinkerbell 2, even though i joined the club second to Chris.....go figure that one....

I think i've taken this thread in good stride so far, but it occurred to me today that there's just a whole lot of butt hurt cuz my car's on the national page and none of yall's is....soooo HA HA!

Vprbite
01-28-2015, 04:09 PM
Well, if anyone is an expert in butt hurt it would be the one with the probe underneath his ass 5 days a week.

WhiteSnake
01-28-2015, 04:42 PM
Leadfoot,
Yes, you are a good sport about taking the ribbing on your cars and your nickname. We appreciate your willingness to be a pinata. You would not be on the receiving end if you were not well liked and a great club member. Fortunately we have quite a few members who enjoy pulling each others chain without becoming offended. That only happens when people take an active role in the club by coming to the events and getting to know each other on a personal level and not just through an anonymous forum name. Jeeze, I must be getting old to be so philosophical.
Yes, your car is on the national home page but my sources say the photographer was having a slow day so he wanted a slow nondescript car to photograph. By the way Ralph drives a White Gen 5 and white has been featured on the home page numerous times. White is also the new "fastest" color. Yellow and red with dirty wheels (that's you "Terror of Tucson") are now passe'. :)

Mopar Boy
01-28-2015, 04:56 PM
Yea it was....during the morning meeting that Saturday before Barrett-Jackson. Eddie called me that when i raised my hand to collect my raffle prize. Some how i am Tinkerbell and Chris is Tinkerbell 2, even though i joined the club second to Chris.....go figure that one....

I think i've taken this thread in good stride so far, but it occurred to me today that there's just a whole lot of butt hurt cuz my car's on the national page and none of yall's is....soooo HA HA!

OMG you are 100% right! As soon as you said that I got a replay in my head. You were called that! LOL

Leadfoot,
Yes, you are a good sport about taking the ribbing on your cars and your nickname. We appreciate your willingness to be a pinata. You would not be on the receiving end if you were not well liked and a great club member. Fortunately we have quite a few members who enjoy pulling each others chain without becoming offended. That only happens when people take an active role in the club by coming to the events and getting to know each other on a personal level and not just through an anonymous forum name. Jeeze, I must be getting old to be so philosophical.
Yes, your car is on the national home page but my sources say the photographer was having a slow day so he wanted a slow nondescript car to photograph. By the way Ralph drives a White Gen 5 and white has been featured on the home page numerous times. White is also the new "fastest" color. Yellow and red with dirty wheels (that's you "Terror of Tucson") are now passe'. :)

I was going to say well spoken, nice post, etc but that last line killed it with a negative yellow reference.... :D

WhiteSnake
01-28-2015, 05:13 PM
I was going to say well spoken, nice post, etc but that last line killed it with a negative yellow reference.... :D[/QUOTE]

Didn't want you to think we forgot about you. Just trying to move you, Leadfoot and Viprbite upscale. :)

Mopar Boy
01-28-2015, 05:41 PM
Just caught this now....Lmao :D

2005 Yellow SRT 10 Vert, Sold - (too slow)

Vprbite
01-28-2015, 09:43 PM
Leadfoot,

Dirty wheels? They aren't dirty. They are absolutely filthy. I haven't been able to clean them because of my leg. Ergo, making fun of my dirty wheels constitutes a hate crime. Expect to hear from my lawyer. You may want to put fresh batteries in your hearing aid for that phone call.

And I'll admit, I am damn jealous my car wasn't on the national page. I asked Leadfoot who he had to sleep with to get that done and he said it was too many to remember.