PDA

View Full Version : I decided to get email alerts for threads I have posted in but now....

slitherv10
11-20-2013, 08:39 AM
I have decided to opt out of receiving email alerts for threads I have posted in and replies from it yet, it still sends me email alerts. I have checked the box to say do not subscribe and I saved the change but, still receive them.

Help!!

Janni
11-20-2013, 11:19 AM
You cannot escape....

We'll check it out.

City
11-20-2013, 01:22 PM
Your settings are correct. Refresh and see how it goes ... if it's still subscribing, log out and them back in.

If that fails :stickmen_burningsti

City
11-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Alternatively, you could stop posting such popular threads! ;)

Web Driver
11-20-2013, 01:43 PM
Turning off general subscriptions does not turn off thread specific subscriptions. Next time you get one, there should be a link there in the email to unsubscribe to that thread.

If after clicking it you still get them for that thread, send me a PM.

City
11-20-2013, 02:59 PM
What he said.

slitherv10
11-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Gpt it...your right, even though I opted out of the email alerts, I still have to unsubscribe from all the threads in order to not receive any. It seems when you opt to receive email alerts for threads you lost in it also automatically includes you in subscribed threads as well for those threads. you have to opt out and unsubscribe.

thanks for the information. I have finally charged up my battery on my phone ( from all the alerts), turned on sound (meetings and need quiet), and also explained to the wife that its not the mistress...:t1509: