PDA

View Full Version : This Years Planning Luncheon

James430
01-08-2015, 10:05 AM
I will be out of town that weekend for the years event planning luncheon but would like to suggest a couple things for everyone to think about.I do a lot of car shows around town and I have been the only Viper at everyone I attended....These are Big shows put on by the Houston Mustang club,Houston Mopar Club,Camaro Club and the last one I attended was at Bass Pro shops @ 288 and the Beltway put on by the Houston Corvette Club. I was the only Viper there surrounded by 20 Vette's and A bunch of other cars. Kinda embarrassing.
I think we are the only club in town that doesn't sponsor a show.....There are several links showing all the car shows in the area for the next year.
A few more get togethers for out of town drives on the weekend,I missed the National Forest run that Andy set up and I think it was the only one last year that went there.......I live in Freeport and and it would be nice to have a cars and coffee on the weekends in different parts of the City so everyone can make them......Just my 2 cents worth...

It will not let me send this to all recipients.....Please pass it on
Thanks

Dave Hinds
Sent from my iPad

On Jan 8, 2015, at 8:20 AM, info@houstonviperclub.com wrote

Herrsss
01-08-2015, 11:44 AM
I will be out of town that weekend for the years event planning luncheon but would like to suggest a couple things for everyone to think about.I do a lot of car shows around town and I have been the only Viper at everyone I attended....These are Big shows put on by the Houston Mustang club,Houston Mopar Club,Camaro Club and the last one I attended was at Bass Pro shops @ 288 and the Beltway put on by the Houston Corvette Club. I was the only Viper there surrounded by 20 Vette's and A bunch of other cars. Kinda embarrassing.
I think we are the only club in town that doesn't sponsor a show.....There are several links showing all the car shows in the area for the next year.
A few more get togethers for out of town drives on the weekend,I missed the National Forest run that Andy set up and I think it was the only one last year that went there.......I live in Freeport and and it would be nice to have a cars and coffee on the weekends in different parts of the City so everyone can make them......Just my 2 cents worth...

It will not let me send this to all recipients.....Please pass it on
Thanks

Dave Hinds
Sent from my iPad

On Jan 8, 2015, at 8:20 AM, info@houstonviperclub.com wrote

Dave - thanks for the ideas! We'll definitely include your ideas in this year's event schedule.