PDA

View Full Version : CC issues, canada member

Redx
11-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Wouldn't let me register the other day, said declined CC, called credit card company, visa all clear and attempt wasn't even made to charge it. Is it because of a Canadian billing address?

BlknBlu
11-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Registration is closed at the moment due to issues at the bank. Will open back up once they are resolved. More of a clerical error.

Stay tuned.

Bruce

bitn4ever
11-19-2013, 07:33 PM
I had no problems red. Just a couple thoughts.
1. Make sure the "billing address" (lower part of sign in form) matches the address that the credit card statements go to.
2. Make sure to enter the 3 code digit on the back of the card.

Redx
11-19-2013, 10:45 PM
Ill give it another shot when registration opens. Thanks all!

slitherv10
11-19-2013, 10:56 PM
Their only allowing 50 Canadians to sign up....I think your 51. EH!?

JJ !!:smilielol:

Chorps
11-20-2013, 12:22 AM
I had no problems either. I buy a lot of things online and internationally with the card though. Maybe your card provider believes it is a fraudulent transaction if the closed registration isn't the problem?

acr viper
11-20-2013, 08:47 AM
I tried 2 x yesterday . no luck ...frustrated with this... VCA will take my money nooooo problem

slitherv10
11-20-2013, 08:53 AM
I tried 2 x yesterday . no luck ...frustrated with this... VCA will take my money nooooo problem

As posted from one of the directors, I believe the credit card company is not accepting any more transaction as the limit has been reached for the VOA. they are currently working to resolve that problem if they have not already. Contact one of the directors and find out the facts.

Janni
11-20-2013, 10:05 AM
Yes - sorry - because of the amount of activity - basically the CC processing company freaked out as it triggered their fraud alerts. While they were expecting $XX per month / $XXXXXX annually - the hit all at once raised all sorts of flags.

We are on a temporary hold - but working to resolve and start processing again ASAP.

Sorry - for the inconvenience. We are all scrambling on this issue this AM (Brad- our Treasurer was up at 5:30 AM working it and we ended at 10 PM + last night)

acr viper
11-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Thanks for appology Janni , and THE facts , as i see the previous poster also had the reason wrong ! keep the lectures coming will yeah !
And yes i did contact a local director about this situation .

City
11-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Thanks for appology Janni , and THE facts , as i see the previous poster also had the reason wrong ! keep the lectures coming will yeah !
And yes i did contact a local director about this situation .
Details here:

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/714-Status-Report-on-VOA-Registration-and-Membership?p=8699#post8699

Redx
11-20-2013, 05:12 PM
Probably the first reason on your link there. Is there anything I should do(since my number got bumped) or just retry when it's open?

Janni
11-20-2013, 06:24 PM
Probably the first reason on your link there. Is there anything I should do(since my number got bumped) or just retry when it's open?

We'll make sure we're in touch with anyone impacted. Hang in there a little longer.