PDA

View Full Version : A look back to 2014

BlknBlu
01-01-2015, 10:37 AM
COAVA,

We started as a new startup club from the VOA and things could not have went smoother for us. With the help of the National Board, we got all of ou paperwork in order and began the work of a region. It was a very exciting time to start something from nothing and be a part of something great. Our Region has become very active and a strong region was formed out of what once was the KC region. I am very proud of what our members have accomplished.

Events, IT was almost hard to keep up with the amount of activity we have this year. Our weekly Don and Millies cruise night and Sonic Fast and Furious night always had a lot of Vipers in attendance. We had several cruises around the area with some very spirited driving. The Viper Rendezvous in Hastings, High Impact Performance Auto Club Car show, the Mopar Picnic, NVE1, Redline Cruise and all the impromptu gatherings. The National Board has recognized us as a very active club with a good Board driving our region.

COAVA is starting off the year with New merchandise, our Holiday Party and already planning a full year of events for 2015.

I would like to thank everyone involved with the success of our club in 2014 and look forward to 2015

Bruce Kenkel
President

Fangs3
01-01-2015, 02:33 PM
2014 was an "Awesome" year! Can't wait to get 2015 started! We have the best group of people and, of course, our "SNAKES" make everything sooo much better!! I want to "CRIUSE"!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF OUR VOA MEMBERS,

Cheryl
Vice President