PDA

View Full Version : DeJa Vu . . . or welcome back or . . . ?

Dead President
12-27-2014, 04:23 PM
4 Vipers in 20 years, first purchased in 1994, 2016 (next roadster) on order with Woodhouse
Co-Founder of the Viper Club of Southern California, 1995
Former President of the Viper Club of Southern California, 1997

Can you imagine shipping your Viper to Indy and to Orlando for the owners invitationals? What were we thinking?

Who remembers our club founder Marian Cocolin??? or Doctor Dave at Laguna Seca? The Monterey invitational or the road trips to the Barrett Jackson auction in Scottsdale? I have tons of huge banners from years and years of following Maurice in his criminal enterprises.

I guess, I am not "back" as this is VOA not the old Viper Club. In any case, I just joined the VOA and happy to support the club and its endeavors.

Sorry to ramble, just remembering the fond memories.

Frank

BlknBlu
12-27-2014, 04:27 PM
Welcome, nice Forum Name

Bruce

SmoknTires
12-27-2014, 09:42 PM
Heh, I was wondering who this was.

Hey, we are a new club entity on a whole but the regions all have their history. I've always encouraged the IL Region to embrace where it came from (some REALLY humble and distant beginnings). We're proud of it too and celebrate it. Changes were made on a national level not to erase history, but prevent a worse future.

Good name. Kind of like a license plate, now I can't grab it. A few more days and I'll also be a dead pres on a regional level too. I can't remember that feeling! Welcome to the group. SoCal has been a supportive region with a lot of members. Just because you're a dead pres doesn't mean you have to lay down!

XSnake
12-27-2014, 09:46 PM
Welcome back!

VYPR BYT
12-27-2014, 11:08 PM
err, welcome back from the dead

mauricev10
12-28-2014, 10:26 AM
4 Vipers in 20 years, first purchased in 1994, 2016 (next roadster) on order with Woodhouse
Co-Founder of the Viper Club of Southern California, 1995
Former President of the Viper Club of Southern California, 1997

Can you imagine shipping your Viper to Indy and to Orlando for the owners invitationals? What were we thinking?

Who remembers our club founder Marian Cocolin??? or Doctor Dave at Laguna Seca? The Monterey invitational or the road trips to the Barrett Jackson auction in Scottsdale? I have tons of huge banners from years and years of following Maurice in his criminal enterprises.

I guess, I am not "back" as this is VOA not the old Viper Club. In any case, I just joined the VOA and happy to support the club and its endeavors.

Sorry to ramble, just remembering the fond memories.

Frank

Must be Frank Creede! Yes, I remember Marian. One of our favorite events was our first joint NorCal/SoCal event at Hotel DelCoronado. Didn't realize you were still a Viperholic! Come join us at Viper Tracks 2015 at Buttonwillow on Jan 17/18. Price goes up on Jan 1, so sign up soon if you want to come. It's kind of like Viper Days all over again. skip Thomas is coming out of retirement for this!

V1P3R
12-29-2014, 07:48 AM
I won't say welcome back, but I guess I can say,....Welcome Home!