PDA

View Full Version : AMAZING! 35 Brand New VOA Members for December!

daytonprowler
12-23-2014, 06:56 PM
You Viperholics have once again knocked it out of the park!

35 brand new VOA members so far for December 2014!

Join or renew your VOA Membership NOW! Don't miss out on these great giveaways from our vendor/sponsors.

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/6421-VOA-Vendor-Gift-Certificate-Drawing!-Join-or-Renew-your-VOA-membership-NOW!

daytonprowler
12-28-2014, 12:14 PM
Now, make that 43 brand new VOA members for December 2014!

We seem to be getting quite a few new members from SoCal and Texas.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Anonymous
12-28-2014, 12:28 PM
Here comes 2000!!!!

V1P3R
12-29-2014, 07:56 AM
2000 before the majority of us are able to drive again!!!

Fatboy 18
12-29-2014, 08:40 AM
It seems we in the UK might have one or two leaving us, they have decided to move on with the cars so once they change hands we might pick up the numbers again :)

daytonprowler
12-30-2014, 10:12 AM
Now, make that 52 brand new VOA members for December 2014!

Keep up the good work everyone!

XSnake
12-30-2014, 02:56 PM
impressive

daytonprowler
12-30-2014, 04:25 PM
We had 5 new members from Japan join the VOA today. :) That brings them up to 40 members that have renewed/joined for 2015. AMAZING!

Dman
12-30-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm torn. I find online I spend 99% of my viper time here. But our MD/VA chapter that does events is VCA. So I go to 2-3 events and feel compelled to member in on the VCA to attend and get free meals. We don't have a VOA that I know of here. So nationally / online the VOA has value to me and thank the club, but locally I'd be a viper stepchild for events I feel. I mean I could join both clubs ... But ... I dunno.

daytonprowler
12-30-2014, 06:33 PM
I'm torn. I find online I spend 99% of my viper time here. But our MD/VA chapter that does events is VCA. So I go to 2-3 events and feel compelled to member in on the VCA to attend and get free meals. We don't have a VOA that I know of here. So nationally / online the VOA has value to me and thank the club, but locally I'd be a viper stepchild for events I feel. I mean I could join both clubs ... But ... I dunno.

I didn't realize that the VCA still had a region in MD/VA. Mark Cornwell is the VOA MD/VA President. You can contact him through here, http://driveviper.com/club/regions.php or if you would like to pm me your name and contact information, I can have him contact you. :)

We do offer a lot that other car clubs do not. Just remember that what we offer, WE DELIVER and MORE. This is the largest Viper Owners Club in the world. We are almost 10X larger than any other Viper club. We must be doing something right. :)

And remember that 50% of your membership dues go directly to your region to help with events, meals, parties, etc.

Standard Membership level - $115.00
Includes the following benefits and features:

VIPER QUARTERLY Magazine, the full color collectible magazine for Dodge and SRT Viper enthusiasts and the official publication of the Viper Owners Association
Your 2015 VOA membership card(s) and ID Badge(s)
Liability insurance when attending VOA-sponsored events, as defined by the insurance policy (excludes racing, track, or competitive driving events)
Discounts with Viper Owners Association sponsors including many Mopar dealers, tuners, and aftermarket vendors

Viper Owners will also be noted on the website forum pages with the designation of "Member", non-owners will be noted as an "Enthusiast"
Involvement with a VOA Chapter in your area. Contact your local president for a schedule of events and more details.
Highly unprecedented access to our manufacturer and those who build our cars.

Mamba Membership level - $150.00
Help increase funding for the club and gain additional benefits above and beyond the standard membership which includes:

Special Mamba Membership badges
Mamba decal (3" X 3")
Special tag of "Mamba" on the VOA website forums
First Class Postage on your issues of VIPER QUARTERLY Magazine
Public acknowledgment on the special Mamba Membership appreciation page in VIPER QUARTERLY Magazine
Special discounts on VOA national events

Join the VOA before midnight Dec 31, 2014 and get in on the drawing for 36 GREAT prizes.

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/6421-VOA-Vendor-Gift-Certificate-Drawing!-Join-or-Renew-your-VOA-membership-NOW!

Dman
12-30-2014, 07:25 PM
Thanks, Randall, and for the mag offer. Yes, VCA is here and pretty darn active with events,, like ten a yr. I do like to hit a couple viper events in a year so maybe I'll do both, it's only money, lol. I definitely appreciate the online experience here, so I owe the VOA for that alone, plus all the other bene's. And I'll look into the local VOA, I didn't know about it, but will check it out. Thanks so much!

Shooter
12-30-2014, 07:47 PM
I
Special membership-only access and posting benefits on the Viper Owners Association Website www.driveviper.com (http://www.driveviper.com)

Randall,
What is the membership only access. I don't see a members only section here.

Thx

SmoknTires
12-30-2014, 08:29 PM
We did decide that we wouldn't have member only access to forums due to complaints (with a past club) due to threads being put there so the world could not see - so we decided to leave everything open. So aside from avatars being updated for forums users who are club members, the only hidden areas are for members who are regional officers (officer discussion board, file share, etc...). I believe there also some rules that vary for enthusiasts vs members (ie. time between posts, # of posts in a day, etc...).But again I know both were set liberally to allow for better involvement of the masses. So on this point not massive differences.

Shooter
12-31-2014, 08:09 AM
We did decide that we wouldn't have member only access to forums due to complaints (with a past club) due to threads being put there so the world could not see - so we decided to leave everything open. So aside from avatars being updated for forums users who are club members, the only hidden areas are for members who are regional officers (officer discussion board, file share, etc...). I believe there also some rules that vary for enthusiasts vs members (ie. time between posts, # of posts in a day, etc...).But again I know both were set liberally to allow for better involvement of the masses. So on this point not massive differences.

Thank you for the answers Smokn Tires

Dman
12-31-2014, 09:54 AM
Just joined, also just bought a new Gen5 this morning. Pretty darn good morning.

Thanks!

daytonprowler
12-31-2014, 09:57 AM

Thanks Alex.

Thank you for the answers Smokn Tires

Thanks for catching that Shooter. We'll get the Join page edited.

daytonprowler
12-31-2014, 10:01 AM
Just joined, also just bought a new Gen5 this morning. Pretty darn good morning.

Thanks!

I just saw your membership come through. :)

Congrats on your new GenV! Lets see some pics when you get a chance.

I'd say a pretty darn good morning too!

Scott Mannny
12-31-2014, 10:38 AM

Thanks!

Congrats on your New Viper!!!!!!!!!!!

daytonprowler
12-31-2014, 10:40 AM
We are now at 68 new VOA members for Dec 2014!

Fatboy 18
12-31-2014, 10:42 AM

Thanks!Now that's commitment :dude3: Congratulations, HAPPY NEW YEAR

Leslie
12-31-2014, 02:51 PM
Is there a way to find out your membership # to renew online?
Tried calling ph#.
Thanks.

SmoknTires
12-31-2014, 02:55 PM
There's no way to find it online (it's printed on your badge if you have it). You can email/PM me and I can look it up for you.

Leslie
12-31-2014, 04:02 PM
Pm sent

daytonprowler
12-31-2014, 04:08 PM
Is there a way to find out your membership # to renew online?
Tried calling ph#.
Thanks.

I just sent it to you. :)

daytonprowler
12-31-2014, 04:11 PM
We have a brand new member from Hawaii! How about that! :)

Shooter
12-31-2014, 04:28 PM
Thanks for catching that Shooter. We'll get the Join page edited.

Lol. I wasn't trying to catch anything. I thought I was missing out on the secret decoder ring area.