PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Renewals - Don't miss December benefits!

SlateEd
12-22-2014, 11:06 AM
We hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season so far. 2014 is wrapping up quickly, which means the best time to renew your membership for 2015 is RIGHT NOW! (If you have already renewed, welcome back! Check out all the benefits you get below)

If you renew before the end of 2014 you'll be entered into a few raffles: Your local NY/CT club will reimburse dues for one lucky member who signs up before December 31. The VOA will enter everyone into raffles for 35 prizes donated by generous sponsors - viper products, gift certificates, free passes to events and more! (details on that can be found here: http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/6421-VOA-Vendor-Gift-Certificate-Drawing!-Join-or-Renew-your-VOA-membership-NOW! )

Although it may be hard to think about driving the Viper in winter weather, renewing early makes it easier for us to have an awesome driving season because we are able to plan ahead with a budget to get the most out of our events for everyone this year!

Your membership includes new badges, subscription to Viper Quarterly, access to national and local VOA events, liability insurance coverage at club events, eligibility to win giveaways, and discounts with our many sponsors/vendors. In addition, the VOA has worked out a huge discount program for members to buy Pirelli Tires with factory-direct pricing on P ZERO and P ZERO Corsa Viper tires, which are standard on GenV and will fit all Gen III/IV wheels also. Those discounts amount to $800 or $1,350 depending on the type.

In New York and Connecticut we are headed for a really exciting year! 2014 saw many new members join up and get active. We've had great turnouts throughout the summer and expect to see even more in 2015. We are going to be planning an events calendar in February and would like your input on that. Some new ideas we're kicking around include a drag-race event and a charity benefit, and we'd love to hear what you think. We are always looking for members to help plan and organize events. If you have something in mind please let us know.

Early in 2015 we will have our holiday party for 2014 – details on that should be coming together in the next few weeks. We hope you all enjoy family and office parties during this season and join your Viper friends to celebrate some more in 2015!

2015 will also see the re-launch of our website where you'll be able to get the most up-to-date information about events, photos, links to Viper resources, and more.

Regular membership is $115, Mamba membership is $150. Mamba members get additional benefits like discounts to NVE, which pays for itself. A full 50% of your membership goes back to your local region, which directly benefits you. You'll also receive a special gift with your member renewal packet.

It’s easy to renew, just go to www.driveviper.com/portal/ or call 888.778.1545 if you wish to renew over the phone. 2015 membership packets will be mailed during January. If you have any questions about membership or your club in general feel free to contact Ed directly with a PM (SlateEd).

Thanks for supporting each other in this great organization, We look forward to seeing everyone next year!

Ed, Chuck, Mike K., Mike B. and Tony

City
12-22-2014, 11:18 AM
Enough with the pressure. I can't take it anymore Ed!

Actually, I forgot. Heehee. Done.

Thanks for the reminder.

SlateEd
12-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Thanks Scott :-)

And thanks several others who have renewed or re-joined over the last few days, we're doing great!! If that's not you just yet, don't forget before 12/31 to get in on the extras!!

Mamba003
12-23-2014, 10:30 PM
Ed I will do so in the next week. I ve been out of the picture over the past year but hope to be back in the saddle in the spring.

SlateEd
12-25-2014, 10:03 PM
Ed I will do so in the next week. I ve been out of the picture over the past year but hope to be back in the saddle in the spring.

Terrific - We'll be happy to see you!

SlateEd
12-30-2014, 10:39 AM
-Bump-

The clock is running out on 2014 - don't miss your chance to get in on the prizes for renewing before 2015 -- http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/6421

It’s easy to renew, just go to www.driveviper.com/portal/ or call 888.778.1545 if you wish to renew over the phone.

I've seen a ton of renewals in the last week, thank you all for supporting each other! The earlier we have numbers the easier it is to budget for everyone to have an awesome driving season.