PDA

View Full Version : Barn bikes

MACH4444
12-16-2014, 08:43 AM
So this weekend I was at a friend of a friends house. I noticed an old garage on the side of the property hidden from view. Why do you park in the carport instead of the garage? " the landlord has it full of motorcycles".
What? Yea iVe been here ten years, year one he drove them in and parked them along with sone other junk in there. Come on I'll show you.
There they sit covered in dust and surrounded by crap and junk. All I could tell was there was at least one BMW GL, 3 or 4 gold wings, what looks to be a Honda CBX and a Harley of some type buried in the back.

Then this guy tells me the landlord has another garage and barn at his house full of bikes and cars he never drives.
Trying to get in touch with this guy now to see what else he has and if he is willing to part with anything.

Bugman Jeff
12-16-2014, 11:24 AM
I've got $5 on "I'm gonna restore'em some day."

bluesrt
12-16-2014, 11:27 AM
ya, or my kids are going to do something with them, and they will sit another 15 years and rott

C.J
12-16-2014, 03:34 PM
CBX would be pretty cool. 6 cylinders and skinny tires. What could go wrong with that?

I'm with Bugman on the guy's response.

MACH4444
12-16-2014, 05:28 PM
this is what I know. guy has no family and he has had some health issues lately. his best friend is the guy I was visiting with. An old timer big into bikes, cars and bike racing. I am supposed to meet with him this weekend. He didn't just say no to meeting up and he has 2 more buildings full at his residence.. curious to see what else he has.