PDA

View Full Version : ACR register ?

commandomatt
11-18-2013, 08:35 PM
First post on the new forum.

Has anyone compiled a registry for the 2008-10 ACR's ?

Matt

FLATOUT
11-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Not that I know of but thanks for volunteering Matt, it's guys like you that make owning a Viper great :D

Shooter
11-18-2013, 08:59 PM
I would imagine that ViperJeff knows the exact #'s

BlknBlu
11-18-2013, 09:41 PM
I have the VINs for the 08's and 09's.

Start a group thread that folks can join and get a tally here.

Bruce

commandomatt
11-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Not that I know of but thanks for volunteering Matt, it's guys like you that make owning a Viper great :D

Smooth hand off Flat....wasn't really expecting that one.

Jeff to the rescue.......(thanks Jeff)

Matt

Shooter
11-18-2013, 09:58 PM
Thank you Jeff.

FLATOUT
11-18-2013, 10:02 PM
I have the VINs for the 08's and 09's.

Start a group thread that folks can join and get a tally here.

Bruce

Are you keeping track of the owners and where they are located?

- - - Updated - - -

Smooth hand off Flat....wasn't really expecting that one.

Jeff to the rescue.......(thanks Jeff)

Matt

I kid, I kid ;). Thanks for bringing this up actually.

commandomatt
11-18-2013, 10:07 PM
I have a Registry that covers 1992-2014. The only Gen IV's I've done is the 2010's and I still have some work to do on the 2010's, should have the rest of the Gen IV's done this year.

I have not compiled all the 2010 data I have to this point as I'm still gathering data.

It is important to know that all my data is VIN based. So if someone was to ask, "How many SRT-10 Convertibles painted Viper Black Clear Coat with ACR Driver Stripe with the Competition package?", I could answer 3 and be able to tell you what Vipers they are by the VIN. And like wise, with a VIN, I could tell you how many other Vipers are like yours.

The disclaimer is, I know that my information is only as reliable as the documentation I find and typo's I make in the process.

So for now based on what I've learned

CONVERTIBLE'S 20

COUPE's 177 (Which includes the 1.33, Final Edition, Snakeskin Edition, Vooodoo and 2 Dealer Exclusives)

Vj

So, when you are done with the 2010's, will you publish your findings/list or do I have to get a hold of you for info ?

Thanks for creating this registry,

Matt

commandomatt
11-18-2013, 10:10 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I got it....was still pretty slick though...I could have took the bait.

Matt

commandomatt
11-18-2013, 10:56 PM
For now it's just easier to ask me. There are some years the only thing I have is the VIN's so I'm a long way away from creating anything that could be considered... "published"

I figure by the end of the week I'll have what I need for 2001 and can move on to a new year. It will probably be 2013 & 2014 or where ever the greatest interest leads me

Vj

Well, I didn't necessarily mean published as in something printed but rather a break down on what you have found as far as models and how they were equipped when delivered. This being for a specific year

Matt

BlknBlu
11-19-2013, 07:48 AM

- - - Updated - - -

NO, just a compiled list of USA based cars

Bruce