PDA

View Full Version : PartsRack and Jon B

aspman
11-18-2013, 07:29 PM
Called Jon B this a.m. for a new tweeter cover on my dash for my 08 vert.Told him to send me an email if he could get one and price.Got an invoice email later in the day.Item had been shipped.....NO CHARGE....thanking me for my previous business.Class move and class guy.Ive always had great dealings with Jon!

KRATEDISEASE
11-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Just got tires from John B. Best price found anywhere. Very nice guy, but he comes across as if he drinks 35 cups of coffee a day.

Would buy again from John B, and I give PartsRack a Five star rating ( if VOA had a 5 star rating system)

viperr
11-18-2013, 09:06 PM
I agree 1,000 percent. He has helped me get items so many times I can't count them. The most recent was a replacement electric fan for my 1999. It was almost here before I knew it. Great Guy to work with.

Joel
11-18-2013, 10:12 PM
Is this the same JonB pictured in an expose' with a snake around his neck threatening the entire Viper nation with chaos and bodily harm? Can't believe he actually helped anyone out with a past like that. LOL!!!!

Back In Black
11-19-2013, 12:59 AM
Is this the same JonB pictured in an expose' with a snake around his neck threatening the entire Viper nation with chaos and bodily harm? Can't believe he actually helped anyone out with a past like that. LOL!!!!

And on a Monday no less!

aspman
11-19-2013, 07:22 AM
9:30 a.m. no less!Ive seriously never had a problem with Jon but I don't mind being put on hold for a second while the man handles his bidness!

BillyC
11-19-2013, 07:43 AM
I agree that JonB is a stand up guy.
He is not just an "order taker". I remember a time when I was ordering some SRT-10 logos for the side of a SRT-10 truck. He asked what I was putting them on, and when I told him the vehicle and color, he asked me if I was sure about the color of the order, and explained his thinking on it. Thank god I listened. I would have had to eat the ones I was going to order and re-order his suggestion. He's a good man.
Bill Cochrane

Redx
11-19-2013, 10:51 AM
Placed my first order with Jon last week, painless transaction and very informative of what i needed!

whitebeard
11-19-2013, 11:01 AM
While I have not bought anything (yet) I've talked to Jon a few times. He is friendly and considerate, He's been a great source of information and someone I would definitely be buying product (and an adult beverage or two at a meet) in the future.

slitherv10
11-19-2013, 11:08 AM
Called Jon this past summer for the gentleman who bought one of my Vipers and wanted some parts. Told Jon to give him a good deal as he is looking to join the VCA. He says to me, " if he is a VCA member he will be getting no deal"...lol...too funny. Glad to see Jon here supporting this New club. He is definitely someone you want on your side in regards to invaluable information about parts, teck, history etc. Ask him anything and you get an informative answer. I was eating an apple one day and he asked me if it was round and red. I said yes. He said its a Pear. I said oh ok...if you say so. Told my wife that day that if she wanted an apple and I brought her a pear. She said huh? I said, it is what it is, don't argue.

08viperviolet
11-19-2013, 11:28 AM
Jon B helped me out when parts were on back order every where had them to me 2 days. Nice guy knows Vipers. Will order from him again.

aspman
11-21-2013, 06:02 PM
Well sure enough in the mail today free of charge and even shipped free it showed up.THANKS JON B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlknBlu
11-21-2013, 06:04 PM
He is another good asset to reach out to in the unfortunate demise of a Viper and the Insurance Companies are not working with you. He has been able to assist many owners on a better settlement.

Bruce

ViperTom
11-25-2013, 02:37 PM
Over the past years I've bought a lot of parts from JonB. He's always my first call.

GreenVenom
11-25-2013, 02:43 PM
Jon B is The Best!!!

06_SRT
11-25-2013, 04:17 PM
Bought some parts from JonB last month. Great guy to talk to and was very quick to get me what I needed for my car.

Bitten
11-25-2013, 07:30 PM
Jon B is a great guy. He helped us out when no one else could.

Sir Hiss
11-28-2013, 12:43 AM
Jon B has always offered great product and service. Used his parts for my Gen 1-2 and 4 Snakes!

Brian GTS
11-28-2013, 01:01 AM
Yep, he has been great with me this year. Bought a couple things from him and he has reached out to help our local club with a couple things this year. Thanks Jon! Just don't let all of this praise go to your head. :)

Tom Sessions
11-28-2013, 12:56 PM
I think Jon may be trying to go green on us. Had the chance to go for a spirited ride around Sebring with him Sunday morning in a new Tesla. He could be a salesman for the car. And the ride was quite impressive. Still think i'll stick with my gas guzzling diesel smoking rides. But none the less Jon B is great.