PDA

View Full Version : 2013 need help with Exhaust mods

AJDRIX
12-01-2014, 02:15 PM
Hello everyone I am Greg from Alberta Canada and need some help with Exhaust mods one i want the car to sound louder and more mean with some simple mods , the other is a shop that can tune it after the work is done i have looked around and some shop will not touch the car due to the don't have the equipment to tune it after words any advice and help will be great thanks … headers and full Exhaust may be a cam if i can get warranty from the shop .

BOOSTED
12-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Hey Greg, Where in AB are you ? Im just East of Edmonton. As for tuner, I deals with the guys @ Horsepower Solutions. Nothing but good things to say.

Canadian venom
12-02-2014, 03:02 PM
Post the same question in the gen5 section and you will have plenty of answers..... By the way welcome in the club !!!

FLATOUT
12-02-2014, 03:08 PM
Hey Man you made it over here :) Several options these guys will help you out.

Andy

Roddy
12-07-2014, 01:07 AM
Hello everyone I am Greg from Alberta Canada and need some help with Exhaust mods one i want the car to sound louder and more mean with some simple mods , the other is a shop that can tune it after the work is done i have looked around and some shop will not touch the car due to the don't have the equipment to tune it after words any advice and help will be great thanks … headers and full Exhaust may be a cam if i can get warranty from the shop .

If you hear of anywhere decent, and local around Edmonton, let me know. I'm looking to get some headers and HFC's installed myself.

Right now the best prices I've been quoted are from Davenport in Calgary.

AJDRIX
01-10-2015, 10:17 PM
If you hear of anywhere decent, and local around Edmonton, let me know. I'm looking to get some headers and HFC's installed myself.

Right now the best prices I've been quoted are from Davenport in Calgary..

Davenport told me they can't tune the car after doing any work due to the code not being released , find that funny cause when talking to Ralph Gilles said the codes been out for a while .. I would not take my car to them if they can't tune the car

AJDRIX
01-10-2015, 10:19 PM
I am in Airdire Alberta

FLATOUT
01-10-2015, 10:44 PM
American Racing Headers is running a sale right now. My car ran quite well at our last track rental :D