PDA

View Full Version : Pirelli Tires - Huge Discounts - VOA MEMBERS ONLY!!

daytonprowler
11-29-2014, 12:45 PM
Below is a VOA MEMBERS ONLY exclusive. This is not being offered to any other clubs. If you are in need of Pirelli tires and are not a VOA member press here first:

http://driveviper.com/images/join-button.png (https://driveviper.com/join/)

"Dear VOA Members,

Now that you've digested all that turkey and are in the holiday shopping mode, we have some exciting news to share with you.

GOT TIRES?
Need new tires for your Gen III/IV (or V) Viper? Have we got a deal for you! Pirelli is offering VOA members factory-direct pricing on their P ZERO and P ZERO Corsa (R-compound, street legal) Viper tires. These are the same tires that come as Original Equipment (OE) on the Gen V Viper. They also fit stock Gen III/IV wheels as well! We recently compared the Pirelli tires to the Michelin Pilot Sport 2's on a Gen IV Viper, and the Pirellis turned in faster lap times and provided more controllable handling at the limit, both wet and dry. (See next issue of Viper Quarterly for a full report.)

VOA can save you a substantial amount on a set of tires. Not $40. Not $100, but $800! Yes, that's right, save EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS on a set of P ZERO tires and a whopping $1350 on a set of Corsas over current tire warehouse prices! The amount you save on a set of P ZERO tires will pay for five years of MAMBA membership in VOA! Aren't you glad you joined VOA?

PRICES (Warehouse price / Factory Direct Price)

P ZERO Front P295/30ZR18 (94Y): $346/$250
PZERO Rear P355/30ZR19 (99Y)LL: $677/$375
Set of 4 P ZEROs: $2046/$1250
(A $795+ savings)

CORSA Front P295/30ZR18 (94Y): $481/$325
CORSA Rear P355/30ZR19 (99Y)LL: $970/$450
Set of 4 CORSAs: $2902/$1550
(A $1350+ savings)

THE FINE PRINT:

· Factory Direct pricing applies only to Pirelli Viper tires.
· Offer valid in US and Canada only.
· Factory Direct price INCLUDES shipping in continental US and Canada. (Most warehouse prices do not.)
· Tires must be ordered directly from Pirelli (See contact info below).
·This is a VOA member benefit and tires are not for resale. Limit 2 sets per member.
· Only available to VOA members. Membership in VOA will be verified before tires are shipped.
· Offer valid until Dec. 31, 2015.
· Prices are not valid on previous sales or sales through warehouses or dealers.

ORDERING INFO

To place an order, contact one of the following during normal business hours (EST):

Michael Walls - Michael.Walls@Pirelli.com - 706.368.5871

or

Heather Robinson - Heather.Robinson@Pirelli.com - 706.368.5868

Have your VOA membership number and credit card ready.

This is perfect timing for those of you who want a fresh set of tires for the VOA COTA event in Texas in December or the Viper Tracks event at Buttonwillow in California in January, or just want to buy their baby new shoes for Christmas. Our thanks to Pirelli for providing this incredible offer to VOA members.

TEST DRIVE PIRELLIS FOR YOURSELF
Not convinced? Want to see for yourself? Sign up for the VOA COTA event or the Viper Tracks event and you can test drive a set of Pirelli tires on your Viper. Pirelli will provide P ZEROs and CORSAs mounted on Viper rims for people to try. Pirelli will also conduct Q&A sessions for tire questions at both events, and is donating a set of tires at each event as a door prize. Now that's what we call factory-support! A huge thank you to Pirelli."

ACRucrazy
11-29-2014, 12:58 PM
Not bad!

Bill Pemberton
11-29-2014, 03:39 PM
Wow, this is beyond fantastic --kudos to VOA and Pirelli. I have some P Zeroes on my other car and they are really fantastic , but the big thing is this will answer all the guys questions who wanted to know what tire to run at the track , that could also get them back home. Your choice is now down to one with Corsas at 1550 , as it is a solid track tire, yet it will drive fine in the rain and it will offer a much larger modicum of safety than driving on Hoosiers ( for instance). Big answer to all the folks who were scrambling as Michelin is no longer building the Sport Cups in Viper sizes. Absolutely super deal from Pirelli , and thanks to the VOA Officers for getting this accomplished.

Vprbite
11-29-2014, 04:20 PM
Yowza. Time to go do some burnouts so I need new tires.

Space Truckin
11-29-2014, 05:42 PM
Not bad!

Not BAD? I just spent $1450 for a pair of P Zero's 355/30/19's on 11/10/14. That is a SMOKIN HOT DEAL :drive:

quickv10
12-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Where's the Gen 2 love. Any deals for us?

daytonprowler
12-05-2014, 10:44 AM
From Maurice:

Just a heads up - thanks to your overwhelming response to this offer from Pirelli, they have temporarily sold out of the front CORSA tires. They will ramp up production, and should be back in stock in mid Q1. Don't panic, the offer remains valid all next year (till Dec 31, 2015). The rear CORSAs and PZEROs are still in stock.

swexlin
12-05-2014, 11:23 AM
That's great news. However, since front Corsas are temporarily sold out, hopefully, no one will need an emergency replacement (as I knock LOTS wood, LOL!)

daytonprowler
12-05-2014, 06:19 PM
You may still place your tire order and be first on the list when the front CORSA tires become available mid Q1.

Dajerseyviper
12-07-2014, 09:03 AM
what about 18" all around?

XSnake
12-07-2014, 09:04 AM
what about 18" all around?

not available. You can upgrade to gen 3/4/5 wheels or get a discount on fronts only

daytonprowler
01-21-2015, 08:57 PM
Pirelli tires are back in stock! Order away!

Mk1994
01-27-2015, 05:16 AM
Anyone use this setup on a gen1? 295/30/18 fronts and 355/30/19 rears? Any rubbing issues?

mauricev10
01-27-2015, 11:45 AM
Anyone use this setup on a gen1? 295/30/18 fronts and 355/30/19 rears? Any rubbing issues?

I haven't tested them on my Gen I/II Vipers yet (weather issues), but I doubt it will be a problem. I tried a set of the 18/19 Michelins on my RT/10 without any issues. The earlier cars had more wheel well clearance than the Gen III/IV cars. I plan on testing them on my GTS once the roads are dry and will report on it. This of course, assumes your car is at stock ride height.

mauricev10
01-27-2015, 11:51 AM
Where's the Gen 2 love. Any deals for us?

Unfortunately, Pirelli doesn't make tires in stock sizes for Gen I & II Vipers, since they only became the OE supplier for Gen V. There isn't sufficient volume to warrant developing tires in those older sizes. However, the amount you save on tires would go a long way to buying a new set of rims to update the look of your earlier car! ;-)

ACRucrazy
01-27-2015, 01:29 PM
Unfortunately, Pirelli doesn't make tires in stock sizes for Gen I & II Vipers, since they only became the OE supplier for Gen V. There isn't sufficient volume to warrant developing tires in those older sizes. However, the amount you save on tires would go a long way to buying a new set of rims to update the look of your earlier car! ;-)

With how good Gen I/II Vipers look with the Gen V Sidewinder II wheels, that alone makes me want an RT/10 with Pirellis lol.