PDA

View Full Version : Gen V Striker watch

Fatboy 18
11-25-2014, 10:28 AM
Surfing the net I found this!

Cheap price so unlikely to be top quality, but could be good for that odd night out or club meet

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/200587626/new-dodge-viper-srt10-speedometer-sport?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_promoted_en_gb&utm_campaign=accessories-low&gclid=CKKI9MuUlsICFTDJtAodmW4ADg

mjorgensen
11-25-2014, 10:55 AM
Surfing the net I found this!

Cheap price so unlikely to be top quality, but could be good for that odd night out or club meet

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/200587626/new-dodge-viper-srt10-speedometer-sport?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_promoted_en_gb&utm_campaign=accessories-low&gclid=CKKI9MuUlsICFTDJtAodmW4ADg

Great, some cheap watch maker can knock off Dodge logos and get away with it, but a great support company like MGW can't even get a renewal on his licensing when he has paid for it all the while?

The_Greg
11-25-2014, 11:00 AM
Great, some cheap watch maker can knock off Dodge logos and get away with it, but a great support company like MGW can't even get a renewal on his licensing when he has paid for it all the while?

Also funny that this watch comes from the UK. The Viper namesake is used elsewhere so Vipers have to be called something else over the pond. Gen III's were just Dodge SRT-10's.

Fatboy 18
11-25-2014, 12:28 PM
Its the Net, stuff is everywhere now, Totally agree about companies using logos for financial gain, I was looking for a Nice chronograph watch featuring a Viper logo, Presentation box featuring SRT logo? well guess what, theres nothing out there :(
But As with other marketing on SRT Viper products, sadly SRT are really missing a trick! But their good at that :(

No Autoart 1/18 GTSR Gen V Vipers, Have not noticed any Minichamps models either. Look at Ferrari Merchandise, Good quality fair priced Watches, Pens, etc, etc....
There are so many products out there that the SRT Name could be added to
Example, Track day race boots, you could have SRT brand name on those for a limited edition run or Stryker logo?

We are passionate about the Car and would buy the Accessories if available, good quality is key.

Wake up Dodge, SRT, this is another way you could bring in some cash :)

City
11-25-2014, 12:45 PM
It appears to be from Indonesia, rather than the UK.

Interesting design that would make it difficult to tell the actual time, though it looks good.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/200587626/new-dodge-viper-srt10-speedometer-sport?ref=shop_home_active_12

Some of the others are nice too. Cheap as heck! Not sure they'd arrive in time for the holidays.

Snakebit10
11-25-2014, 12:58 PM
Its the Net, stuff is everywhere now, Totally agree about companies using logos for financial gain, I was looking for a Nice chronograph watch featuring a Viper logo, Presentation box featuring SRT logo? well guess what, theres nothing out there :(
But As with other marketing on SRT Viper products, sadly SRT are really missing a trick! But their good at that :(

No Autoart 1/18 GTSR Gen V Vipers, Have not noticed any Minichamps models either. Look at Ferrari Merchandise, Good quality fair priced Watches, Pens, etc, etc....
There are so many products out there that the SRT Name could be added to
Example, Track day race boots, you could have SRT brand name on those for a limited edition run or Stryker logo?

We are passionate about the Car and would buy the Accessories if available, good quality is key.

Wake up Dodge, SRT, this is another way you could bring in some cash :)

Agreed. I am soooo waiting on an Auto Art/Mini Champs 1:18 G5 GTS-R to pair with my Auto Art Oreca GTS-R model from 2000...Im really desparate for them to make one it hurts lol...So many missed opportunities by this strangely managed company.

TitleMine
11-25-2014, 04:50 PM
My brother bought my husband a gift like this with the Corvette logo. Was like $40. Band broke when he was lifting up a box like 8 weeks later, face hit the ground and hands broke off the axle inside. Avoid cheapo licensed crap.

ViperGeorge
11-25-2014, 05:01 PM
Bought something similar for my GT500. Lasted about a month then the stem pulled right off. Cheap crap.

Fatboy 18
11-25-2014, 05:52 PM
But the point is there is Nothing Else out there at the moment ;)

JonB ~ PartsRack
11-25-2014, 06:21 PM

Ditto for ZAF. And more.

[You can thank "Con-Man Chris and Spineless Marv" for these vendor suppressions and more. And of course thank those that blindly supported/allowed C and M to dictate.]

Trivia: an SRT Watch from Indonesia can help set the new SRT Track Records. How?
Every minute indicated on this fine timepiece actually takes 65 seconds!

Fatboy 18
11-25-2014, 06:48 PM
Trivia: an SRT Watch from Indonesia can help set the new SRT Track Records. How?
Every minute indicated on this fine timepiece actually takes 65 seconds!

^
Liking this idea :lol2: