PDA

View Full Version : Recommended shops near Edmonton Alberta?

Roddy
11-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Hey guys I am looking to have a set of Bellanger headers, HFC's and their Cat-Back installed, or bare minimum get a set of HFC's installed to my current catless corsa cat-back.

I got a quote from one of the bigger named businesses in Edmonton and I take it they do not want to do the work. The quote sent is almost $11,000.
Just outrageous!

If anyone has any recommendations on where to go in my area, that doesn't gouge or charge Viper tax, please let me know.

Turk
11-08-2014, 11:07 AM
I'll do it for $9,000 (just kidding). Have you considered doing it yourself? If you search the forums you can find write-ups on how to install the headers. With this snow falling right now, you have quite a few months to figure it out.

But if you would rather have a shop do it I don't really have any recommendations. You could maybe look at Elegant Motors, I know a couple of my Porsche friends really like him.

Redx
11-08-2014, 02:20 PM
Im doing mine in a few weeks, ill let you know it goes.

Roddy
11-09-2014, 12:26 PM
Thanks guys. I'm thinking at this point I'll just find somewhere that can add in the HFC's. I'll check out elegant motors also.

Any other suggestions?

Turk
11-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Hey Roddy, did you get everything figured out? Which shop did you go to?

Roddy
12-01-2014, 12:32 AM
No final decision yet. I talked to Eddie at Elegant motors and he seems like he knows his stuff. I'm just waiting on his quote which I haven't received.

Davenport in Calgary gave me a very good quote but getting my car down there is another challenge.

The Stig
12-01-2014, 07:47 PM
ronnieshpheads@hotmail.com

email this guy ..

Ron Miller

Viktimize
12-04-2014, 12:41 PM
No final decision yet. I talked to Eddie at Elegant motors and he seems like he knows his stuff. I'm just waiting on his quote which I haven't received.

Davenport in Calgary gave me a very good quote but getting my car down there is another challenge.

I'll drive it down for you!!

Roddy
12-04-2014, 01:05 PM
ronnieshpheads@hotmail.com

email this guy ..

Ron Miller

Thanks! I'll get in touch with him!

Roddy
12-04-2014, 01:07 PM
I'll drive it down for you!!

Victor is that you?!

I don't think that would work out too well in the snow!! Just saying!!

Viktimize
12-17-2014, 11:28 AM
Victor is that you?!

I don't think that would work out too well in the snow!! Just saying!!

You should see the new nylon snow chains you can get. Their tits!

It's me.

Redx
12-18-2014, 10:52 AM
Saw a gt500 out yesterday, you will be fine lol