PDA

View Full Version : VOA-NE - Annual Christmas Party Dec 6th

Wot!
11-06-2014, 05:33 PM
DEADLINE for RSVP is: Nov 21st

Every year I look forward to the last event of the year with a bit of regret that I can no longer drive my car. What helps me get over my doldrums is spending time visiting with my Viper friends and family. So please, for me, join us all for another great event in Nashua on Dec 6th.

Need another reason to join us? Well I have a few.

1. Welcome in your new leadership for the next two years!

2. FOOD, DRINKS, & DANCING

3. Yea, dancing... We have a live band for your full night of entertainment

4. Not least on my list is the awards presentation

5. Bring more friends and family with you

I have more, but that should do it. After all some things should be a surprise.

Did you catch that last one? New this year, we are inviting more people to share the party with us. You can bring with you more guest than just one. (The discounted rate is for members and 1 guest)

Rates:

Members (2): $35pp
Guest: $45pp

Now that you’ve read all that, mark your calendar for one crazy night of fun with your Viper friends and family.

DEADLINE for RSVP is: Nov 21st

Rosie
11-07-2014, 09:18 AM
This is an event you don't want to miss! We had so much fun last year and can't wait to party with our Viper peeps!!
Looking forward to meeting new people; reminiscing on the 2014 Viper season and hearing about all the great events in the making for the 2015 season!
See you all there!!:D

Wot!
12-07-2014, 07:47 PM
It was a long night. Got home at 12:30, and then was too wired to sleep. Gave it a try at 2:00am.

That may work for some of you, but for me, at my age…

So now that I’ve managed to recover after my nap I wanted to thank everyone for last night.

I want to thank Jerry for stepping in and helping out for the last two years. He was very helpful with a lot more than most will know. I also want to kill him for making me open 5 wrapped boxes to get to my new GoPro, and then thank him and everyone else for the GoPro. Can’t wait to start playing with it. I hope to master the art by summer so Shawn and I can put together some more cool videos.

A big thank you goes out to Martin for helping out on the team and stepping up to take the lead for the next two years. If you weren’t there Martin was also recognized for his service as Officer of the year.

Rod, Rod, Rod continues to be the glue to our club and deserves more recognition than he gets for all the work he has done for so many years as our trust treasurer. I can’t thank you enough Rod. Of course right by his side and always ready to lend a helping hand is his wonderful wife Sharon. Thank you so much for the work you have done to help our club. I don’t know where our club would be without the two of them.

I enjoyed the last three years as your regional president and I look at my time as an honor to serve. I am so looking forward to next year and will still be there to support the new team.

Speaking of the new team, please welcome and support Martin Distelbrink as our new president, Scott Tickler as vp, Eric Lotter as secretary, and of course Rod Hansen as our treasurer. This is a strong team with lots of energy. I am confident they will continue to improve and grow the club.

So with that… Don’t forget to renew. Do it now and send a message to the directors that you will be there to support them. It’s a lot easier to put in the hours needed to run the club when you know you have a group of enthusiastic members.

https://driveviper.com/portal/

I will end this long email with a very important thank you to all you and specially to those of you that helped me out by hosting an event or two or three. THANK YOU!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. If you find yourself in Conway, give me a call.

Keep an eye out for the lasted creation for Shawn Roubian. He did another killer video with his own personal creative touch. Thanks Shawn! You rock!

Martin2000GTS
12-08-2014, 05:33 PM
It was an awesome Christmas party as usual. Thanks to everyone that came. Especially to Joe Mori for serving the last 3 years as our president. Rod thank you so much for taking the roll of treasurer again as well. If I can do half as good as the past presidents did Id be happy. Im hoping that with the new crew for 2015 & 2016 we can continue having awesome events with great members. I have a lot of good ideas in the works please stay tuned! Have a save Winter and see you all at the spring opener 2015!

Martin-