PDA

View Full Version : Gen V Viper Coin!!!

Brian GTS
11-06-2014, 08:39 AM
The GTS-R coin orders from last week are in and the Gen V coin proofs are complete and ahead of schedule!!! Now this is where it gets exciting folks. We have worked a deal out with the coin manufacturer that we know all you will love.

YOU can "customize" the Viper on your coin by selecting from any exterior color offered on the 2013-14 model year Vipers! Yes, YOU CHOOSE THE COLOR OF THE VIPER!!! Want an orange T/A? You got it. Digging Stryker Green? Go for it.....and If that isn't cool enough, do you like stripes? No problem, you can choose from any of the 13/14' model year stripe colors too! You can basically put your Gen V Viper (or future Gen V Viper) on your coin!

As an example, below are a few of the proofs, but you can choose ANY solid or striped combination offered on 13/14' Vipers.

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/genv_samples_zps2217930b.jpg

(Coins measure 1 3/4" in diameter and are approximately 1/8" thick.)

Of course, these coins command a slightly higher price than the GTS-R coins due to the customizations, but still VERY reasonable. You can purchase each customized coin for $20.00/ea which includes S/H anywhere in the U.S. For our friends overseas, there is a $5 surcharge for shipping so the coins are $25/each.

We have created a dedicated web page for ordering the coins where you may specify the exterior color and stripe color. You may also order and customize multiple coins. We will take orders through November 13th (one week), so get your orders in ASAP!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER! (http://www.carolinasviperclub.com/voa-coin-genv)

VIPER BAZ UK
11-06-2014, 11:47 AM
Ordered. ... not recieved my last one yet though..

SuperBird4404BBL
11-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Ordered one this afternoon.

Brian GTS
11-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Ordered. ... not recieved my last one yet though..

Yes, once the orders are in, these take a few weeks to produce and ship. I wish we had them on the shelf and turnaround could be a lot quicker. We'll likely have some 1 of 1 coins in this batch!

VIPER BAZ UK
11-06-2014, 01:20 PM
Thank you Brian...
Keep up the great work..