PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Events to be coordinated and selected at November meeting

cuda736908
11-05-2014, 10:41 PM
Nov. 16th officer meeting open to all members. Legends bar and grill near Irvington rd. Noon. There is a good chance I can not attend due to an out of town project

Jan. Car expo
Feb. 8th 4 pm biaggi's
May 15th-16th D&M meet & greet. 16th car show
July tbd. Du-Rite 4th of July party
Oct. 25. 3-7 pm Haunted Garage Mopar Car show hosted by Bruce.

Events no date or time frame set

Cars&coffee. Pick 2 hard dates to make official event
Lincoln meet up at Culver's (Craig Alley)
Clarence's hot summer lake snake event
Redline viper cruise 3rd weekend of August?
Midtown crossing pick one for official event
Club picnic (all clubs)
Track day with Porsche/corvette/audi/SUBARU club
Midnight viper cruise and snake off (Tony)

I'm sure I'm missing something but it can be rehashed at the next meeting.

Thanks
Josh

BlknBlu
11-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Viper Rendezvous, but not as a club sponsored event.
Wounded Warriors car show
Haunted Garage Mopar Car show hosted by Mopar Garage
Track day at Mid America Motorplex
Spring Cruise

Bruce

Bill Pemberton
11-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Thanks Bruce , the Viper Rendezvous is not a VOA sponsored event , but is open to all Vipers for the full course autocross, drag races, Time Trials ( timers provided at no extra charge ). There is also Instruction for newcomers, and done by folks who often have licenses with various racing groups ( NASA for instance ) - really well run. The weekend is easy to find at www.viperendezvous.com ( June 5-7th ). Though it is not a VOA sanctioned event we sure had a good showing of members from this Forum, but we want to encourage all Viper owner to come -- great time and tons of time on a track that is very friendly and open to participants ( ranks up at the top for atmosphere promoted to ensure the drivers have a riot).

cuda736908
11-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Thanks Bill! I forgot about that event and that's a good one.

An idea I had in regards to all events where we will have viper participation. I think it would be a great idea to have event hosts for all club events. An example of this would be a person that is attending the event for sure and has knowledge about the event. For instance Bill for Viper Rendezvous. This would only be necessary for events that I can not attend (event coordinator). This host would help get attending members coordinated and answer question in regards to that event and get meet up spots set. THIS IS ONLY A BACKUP PLAN FOR EVENTS I CAN'T ATTEND DUE TO FAMILY OR WORK.

What do you guys think?

BlknBlu
11-07-2014, 07:06 AM
Great Idea Josh

Bruce