PDA

View Full Version : How COOL. Bomarito back with Mazda for 2015 in Prototype!!!

Late Apex
10-29-2014, 12:07 PM
http://www.imsa.com/articles/bomarito-returns-mazda-motorsports

XSnake
10-29-2014, 12:29 PM
Waste of talent in those shitty Mazdas that hardly ever finish a race. Most of the GTLM cars were faster than those Mazdas. This just pisses me off all over again that Viper was pulled out of racing.

Late Apex
10-29-2014, 12:42 PM
At least he got a ride and keeping an income. Will be interesting to see what the other Viper drivers get offered.

Fatboy 18
10-29-2014, 03:20 PM
I just feel sorry for everyone that worked on the cars :(

MtnBiker
10-29-2014, 06:39 PM
waste of talent in those shitty mazdas that hardly ever finish a race. Most of the gtlm cars were faster than those mazdas. This just pisses me off all over again that viper was pulled out of racing.

^^this!!^^

Bill Pemberton
10-30-2014, 12:01 PM
Mazda has a long and esteemed presence in Sports Car racing and great to see Jonathan get a ride with them, as it bodes well for other areas he could have options with that Manufacturer. Let's hope that Farnbacher, Wittmer, and Goosens can find some equally good rides . Sad not to see the Snakes out on the track now, though will be interesting to see if anyone gravitates over to the World Challenge Series like happened with Keating's car this year - with Kuno driving?

Late Apex
10-30-2014, 12:26 PM
Mazda has a long and esteemed presence in Sports Car racing and great to see Jonathan get a ride with them, as it bodes well for other areas he could have options with that Manufacturer. Let's hope that Farnbacher, Wittmer, and Goosens can find some equally good rides . Sad not to see the Snakes out on the track now, though will be interesting to see if anyone gravitates over to the World Challenge Series like happened with Keating's car this year - with Kuno driving? Great points here Bill, and I loved how Kuno won the World Challenge Canada race recently in the Viper over the Porsche with Nick Tandy at the helm. WC just not televised much it seems. I look forward to talking with J Bom at the Daytona 24 in Jan.