PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Unknown Viper spottings in our area

SlateEd
10-27-2014, 04:29 PM
Interesting few weeks - I've actually seen 4 Vipers that I don't recognize (rare!) Got me thinking we should have a "spotted" thread to meet and find new members. If you were driving one of these or know who was, say hello!

Silver Gen III/IV Vert, 5 spoke wheels, West Side Highway southbound last week - wave from my Slate convertible

Silver Mamba, rt 287 eastbound near the Hutch Saturday - thumbs up from my Wife's SRT Jeep

Red Gen III/ IV, Merritt Parkway South/Westbound sitting in stopped traffic last week (didn't see my Audi going the other way at all haha)

Black Gen V, in Rye on Theo Fremd, and in Harrison on Halstead ave. parked by Pizza 2000, probably several weeks ago by now.

vipertank
10-27-2014, 07:25 PM
Who owns this? I couldn't believe what I saw from the gas station.73507351

Anonymous
10-27-2014, 07:42 PM
I seen the a silver gen 3/4 vert on lake st in white plains last week Ed,gotta be same one.

ViperMan
11-05-2014, 11:41 AM
Bristol CT on Stafford Ave. The street that I live on I have seen a Red RT/10 drive by a few times this summer. Is it any one here?

ViperTony
11-05-2014, 12:07 PM
If it had H spoke wheels I know who it is. Not a member but has been around a long time.

v10enomous
11-05-2014, 12:08 PM
With new and used Viper sales rebounding, we'll probably be seeing a lot more unfamiliar cars all over.

Great Thread !!

Martin2000GTS
11-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Ed! Stop creepin on viper owners! J/K I do the same, the other day I ran down a gen 5 owner on the highway in my car, made him pull over in the next parking lot. Told him to join the club lol.

SlateEd
11-09-2014, 06:51 PM
Ed! Stop creepin on viper owners! J/K I do the same, the other day I ran down a gen 5 owner on the highway in my car, made him pull over in the next parking lot. Told him to join the club lol.

Haha that's awesome! But didn't that break your streak of 40+ mpg ? I wouldn't try to pull someone over down here in my daily driver... too many of us are a little unhinged near NYC :p0257:

arizonajack
11-09-2014, 10:29 PM

I love the logo on the hood. I've been thinking about doing that on mine. Is there a kit for it or does it have to be painted on?

MalingatorGTS
11-15-2014, 08:19 AM
Well being that this is my first post...you can add one new one to the CT area! My 97 GTS is set for delivery this coming week. I'm just outside of Hartford CT

ViperTony
11-15-2014, 09:46 AM
Well being that this is my first post...you can add one new one to the CT area! My 97 GTS is set for delivery this coming week. I'm just outside of Hartford CT

Congrats!

pony23
11-15-2014, 10:03 AM

Welcome, we need more eastern ct guys.

Shooter
11-15-2014, 10:20 AM

Holy crap. Look at that wing. Poor Viper. Just needs a Dolphin to be complete.

MalingatorGTS
11-15-2014, 10:42 AM
Welcome, we need more eastern ct guys.

Thanks guys! I'm new to the Viper world, not the modified HP world. Just sold a 600+HP SRT8 Charger to step up to the Viper. Hope to get involved in some local stuff here. Can't wait for the truck to show up!! Car was Jack Bene's 10 second car. Will be so nice to have a "man pedal" in a car after 5 years with a automatic.

ViperTony
11-15-2014, 10:50 AM
Thanks guys! I'm new to the Viper world, not the modified HP world. Just sold a 600+HP SRT8 Charger to step up to the Viper. Hope to get involved in some local stuff here. Can't wait for the truck to show up!! Car was Jack Bene's 10 second car. Will be so nice to have a "man pedal" in a car after 5 years with a automatic.

You bought Jacks' Viper (JackB)?!?? NICE!!!! He put a lot of work and well thought-out mods into that Viper. Enjoy! Be careful out there today, temps in the low 30's around here (Cheshire,CT).

MalingatorGTS
11-15-2014, 12:27 PM
You bought Jacks' Viper (JackB)?!?? NICE!!!! He put a lot of work and well thought-out mods into that Viper. Enjoy! Be careful out there today, temps in the low 30's around here (Cheshire,CT).

Yes, that's the one! It's in Florida until it gets shipped on Monday. Guy who bought it from Jack never registered it as he had some financial issues once he got the car. Think has been for sale ever since he bought it. I can't wait for it to get here, just in time to park it for winter...sucks!