PDA

View Full Version : Nth Moto Viper Wins TI

Simms
10-22-2014, 09:46 PM
Very cool video showing two awesome vipers in the final of the Texas Invitational. Congrats to the Nth Moto team! Way to get back to representing the Viper!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iQp-jrUupM

Quote from VA giving a little background.

A big thanks to the 1320 guys for putting together a really awesome video to highlight the RWD class! I speak for everyone here at Nth Moto when I say that we were extremely impressed with the hardware we were up against. It was a shame Andy (OUFan) and Ali (97turbo) were unable to run on Sunday for the RWD class, both of those cars are extremely fast and would've added even more tough competition. Will (Junkie) is a great racer and his Supra is such a stunning car in both appearance and performance. Ricky did really well with the RWD Lambo TT too! Micah's twincharged 'Stang was pitted next to us for the event and we all were keen to the fact that the car covered ground QUICKLY, congrats to him for having a wicked quick and consistent performer! Frank's Viper (sagev viper) is simply badass. A huge congrats to him for making it to the RWD finals in that car's first outing, everybody better keep an eye out for him!

We all got back to the shop tired but energized that at our second ever TI event we had made it to the finals in King of The Streets class and won Rear Wheel Drive class! We learn more at every event and keep chipping away at various aspects of the car. It proved to work well getting hammered for three days in a row including driving to the event from the hotel Sunday morning! My apologies to the hotel guests that were anywhere near the valet overhang that morning while the car warmed up...

I have to say thank you to the TSS (Texas Speed Syndicate | Automotive Event Organization (http://www.texasspeedsyndicate.com)) crew for putting on such a spectacular event. The new starting line procedure was phenomenal and really tightened up the grouping on qualifying which made for great racing throughout the weekend. The staff does a wonderful job managing the event and we plan to continue to promote it as one not to miss to all of our customers. An additional thanks to all of the racers and enthusiasts, without you there wouldn't be events like this. AMS did the honor of giving everyone a textbook lesson on rolling launch technique, so I hope everyone paid attention, I know we did! Congratulations to them for their well deserved title of King of the Streets and their additional success at the drag strip shortly after. Everyone there is a true sportsman and a pleasure to race against.

I hope to see you all again in the Spring. Rest assured we are not ones to leave well enough alone.

FLATOUT
10-22-2014, 10:16 PM
They won the rear wheel drive class and were runner up for king of the streets. Incredible job by Nth Moto and all the Vipers in attendance this year.

SN95SNAKE
10-25-2014, 03:11 PM
That thing is an animal! Crazy that is was two TT Vipers pitted up against each other at the end.