PDA

View Full Version : Targa Newfoundland

Garron
10-04-2014, 08:44 AM
I know I have been missing in action for a while and I don't know if anyone follows the Targa rally races in Newfoundland. My team did very well. Read the link if you are interested.

http://www.centennialcollege.ca/success-stories/centennial-prof-contributes-to-targa-newfoundland-wins/

Garrett

canadian viper
10-04-2014, 08:48 AM
well done

Mopar Boy
10-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Well hells to the yeah! Pretty cool for a guy that owns a red car! :D

canadian viper
10-04-2014, 09:59 AM
he earns a living working on all those broken down YELLOW vipers

Garron
10-04-2014, 11:24 AM

Actually blue was the most profitable this year ;)

NSviper
10-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Congrats. I was over to see the start. Not as many cars this year. At least the weather was better this year, then when Ralph was over with the Viper. A lot of people was asking when is he coming back with the Viper. Hopfully he can make it back some year. My son has been doing a lot of rallying out west, and is hoping to do the Targa in the next couple years.

J TNT
10-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Well Done ! :)
Hope to see you at our next event ! ;)

Sainthitch
10-05-2014, 05:34 PM
good job man!

Mopar Boy
10-06-2014, 08:24 AM

Im sorry. Your message came through garbled.... :D

Actually blue was the most profitable this year ;)

LMAO

Congrats. I was over to see the start. Not as many cars this year. At least the weather was better this year, then when Ralph was over with the Viper. A lot of people was asking when is he coming back with the Viper. Hopfully he can make it back some year. My son has been doing a lot of rallying out west, and is hoping to do the Targa in the next couple years.

Thats not bad! Right down home for Janet I would say! :)