PDA

View Full Version : My gen4 at a great price in the classifieds

Dman
10-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Making the move to a gen5 so my baby is for sale. Priced it very aggressively and with a flexible OBO. In case anyone knows someone shopping for a sweet 2008. Thanks.

http://driveviper.com/classifieds/gen-iv/p561-2008-srt-2f10.html

Next Phase
10-05-2014, 09:09 PM
You're the 2nd owner?
Clear title?
Did the rear end noise issue get resolved?
Motor / tranny mounts swapped? (With OEM?) Did that resolve the violent shifter rattle issue you posted about?

Dman
10-07-2014, 07:51 AM
You're the 2nd owner?
Clear title?
Did the rear end noise issue get resolved?
Motor / tranny mounts swapped? (With OEM?) Did that resolve the violent shifter rattle issue you posted about?

Answered you on the other forum, but pasting here in case you visit here more, again, thanks for the interest. I'm happy also to help with transport arrangements.

insert--
I'm the 3rd owner, 1st owner had the car like a weekend, lol, I bought it long distance, the regional area prez and a local viper tech checked it over and gave me a thumbs up before I had it put on Reliable closed transport.

Clear title in hand, I'm a cash and carry guy.

Rear end noise was the diff fluid needing service, like the guys told me here, they were right, dealer changed fluid and silence. All fluids have been changed twice (oil more of course) since I've owned it, about 1,000 miles on trans, diff, brake, etc fluids since last service.

Yep on the mount, like nearly all vipers the mounts are a weal point, swapped and solved, just like I had to do at about 16k miles on my gen3.

Tom Sessions himself wrenched the car about 18 mos ago.
Thanks for the interest.