PDA

View Full Version : Gen 5 Removeable Front Plate Bracket - No Drill

JonB ~ PartsRack
11-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Gen 5 Owners - TX, NY, Canada, etc, etc .... anywhere Front Plate Required. You may know PartsRack has had 'the best' front-plate brackets for Gen 1-2-3-4 Vipers for over 15 years now.

Im looking for a small handful of "Product Testers" to ensure the fit-finish of PartsRack's new Gen 5 "No Drill" front plate bracket. We began development of this at ALMS-Laguna Seca. Recipient of two 2013 SEMA Global Media Awards for best new products! Really!

Nothing ever touches your front fascia.....rubber-backed aluminum pads touches the underside facia-core-support using 3 existing fascia screws. FIRST-TIME INSTALL about 3 minutes. Then, 4-5 seconds.

"Slide-Trombone" front plate support accepts plate with 2 screws. After initial rubber base-plate install of 3 minutes, the plate braket slides on or off in about 4-5 seconds! Postitive spring-mounted pin locks/unlocks instantly. When your plate is off, the underside mounting pad is "invisible" to direct view.

Gen-5 Owners: PartsRack will provide to the first-5 or so "Product Testers" this aluminum-rubber 'genius' device at my cost. "Feedback Required Please." Interested in being a Gen 5 TEST MULE? er, um, Guinea-Snake? Please Email me at: JonB@PartsRack.com.

-Soon To Be VOA Advertisor-

Fatboy 18
11-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Now that's a great offer :)

BlknBlu
11-15-2013, 02:06 PM
I still have my GEN IV one when they decided to do away with the front plate law here in Nebraska.

Bruce

ViperSmith
11-15-2013, 02:34 PM
Jon, I'd be interested. I normally drive without one, but would like one for when I don't want to be harassed :)

JonB ~ PartsRack
11-15-2013, 06:51 PM
I still have my GEN IV one when they decided to do away with the front plate law here in Nebraska. Bruce

Amazing that any State still requires front plates. So many logical and economical points favor rear-only plates. Sumbuddy in TX will want your surplus G4 bracket.

USA G-5 Owners email me to become a TEST SUBJECT..... But id like to have it used-tested-feedback, please.

JonB@PartsRack.com

Garron
01-11-2014, 09:56 PM
I have installed three of these brackets, The fit and finish is excellent guys. The bracket uses the existing bolt holes in the bumper cover. Great Product JonB!!!

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb368/Garrettnalepka/Bracket_2013_Viper_bracket_under_shot_zps24987ad7. jpg (http://s1202.photobucket.com/user/Garrettnalepka/media/Bracket_2013_Viper_bracket_under_shot_zps24987ad7. jpg.html)